Are you underdoing troublesome time in search for a reliable solution to save Outlook emails in Lotus Notes? Do you want to move PST mailboxes to Lotus Notes email platform? Then, here comes the ultimate blog for you. Through this write-up, we will draw your attention to easily process the Outlook data migration to IBM Notes in a hassle-free way.
“Being working as a technical administrator, I have to deal with various requirements from both managers and employees. As one of the employees is working on a project in Lotus Notes, he need to save his crucial Outlook emails in IBM Notes for quick data accessibility. Due to the lack of manual approach, I am looking for an instant solution to perform the data migration without hampering his ongoing work. Please suggest some suitable approach.”
The need for saving Outlook emails in Lotus Notes email application can arise due to various reasons. This includes accessing the data instantly as Domino Server stores data centrally, IBM Notes provides better data security options, easy file sharing options, etc. Another reason behind performing the transition from Outlook to Lotus Notes can be due to switching organization, change of organization requirements, etc. In any of these instances, one needs to undergo file conversion of Outlook PST file to Lotus Notes NSF format. This is because both Outlook and IBM Notes store data in its repository file format. As a result, there arises a need of file conversion. Stay tuned and know the proven approach disclosed in this write-up.
Is there any Manual Approach to Perform Data File Conversion?
It is a human tendency that users at first look for manual solution, which is free of cost. However, if you want to save Outlook emails in Lotus Notes application using manual technique. Then, there is no manual workaround available, which will allow PST to NSF cross-platform file conversion process. Therefore, the reliable option available is to seek help from a cost-effective third-party software.
Which is the Best Software to Save Outlook Emails in Lotus Notes?
SysTools PST to NSF File Converter is a top-notch software, which provides a wide-range of advanced features in an intuitive interface. In addition to that, it is capable to convert corrupt and encrypted PST files to NSF format. Based on the requirement, users can avail date-filter option for selective data conversion on the basis of date. Users can also convert PST mailbox items selectively i.e., emails, contacts, calendars, etc. from the Select Categories section. Along with that, the software offers various advanced features such as option to maintain folder hierarchy, exclude deleted folder, etc. The best part is that it enables instant PST file to NSF conversion without installation of Outlook application on the system.
How Does the Tool Function to Convert PST file to Lotus Notes NSF format?
- Once the software gets installed on the system. Using Add File(s) or Add Folder option, you need to upload the PST file for conversion
- In the next panel, you can select specific mailboxes as per your preference. Using Date filter option, users can migrate only the desired data by mentioning the date ranges
- Users can avail various customized options from the panel such as option to maintain folder hierarchy, exclude deleted items and create separate NSF file for contacts.
- Now, provide the folder path to save Outlook emails in Lotus Notes and click on Export button to begin file conversion
- Once the conversion gets complete successfully, the files will be placed at the specified location
- At last, you need to import the converted NSF file in Lotus Notes application to access MS Outlook data
Time to Sum Up
There can be multiple reasons behind saving Outlook emails in Lotus Notes. As Outlook and IBM Notes applications save data in its respective file formats. Hence, there arises a need to implement PST file conversion to NSF format. This blog deals with the proven solution to effortlessly perform the same.