If you are thinking about travelling to San Salvador, El Salvador, then you may be pleased to know that you can use the cheap flights offered by Spirit Airlines Reservation to make your trip even more affordable. With their regular flight sale deals and special offers, there is no better time than now to travel with Spirit Airlines! Here are some of our top five things to do in San Salvador, El Salvador while visiting the city.
Spirit Airlines has flights to San Salvador from major US cities. Downtown is the central business district and the best place to start exploring. There are a number of tourist attractions, including the Museum of Modern Art, the National Palace, and the Cathedral of Santa Ana. If you are looking for something to do at night, check out one of the many bars or clubs downtown.
2) The Taxi Ride
Traveling to a new country can be daunting, but exciting. Follow these tips from Spirit Airlines Destination and you will be sure to have a great time in El Salvador.
1. Take a taxi ride through the city. This is a great way to see the sights and get a feel for the culture.
2. Visit the Muse de Arte de El Salvador. This museum is home to some of the best artwork in the country.
3. Check out the ruins of Tirumala. These ancient ruins are a must-see for any history buff.
4. Go on a hike through Cerro Verde National Park. This park is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in El Salvador.
3) Lake Ilocano
1. Spirit Airlines Flights offers daily flights to San Salvador, making it easy and affordable to visit this beautiful country.
2. Lake Ilocano is one of the top attractions in El Salvador. This massive Crater Lake is a popular spot for swimming, fishing, and boating.
3. The views from the lake are simply stunning, and there are plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby if you need to refuel.
4. If you are looking for a little adventure, you can also go hiking or biking in the nearby forests.
5. Make sure to check out the Lake Ilocano Archaeological Museum for some insights into the history of the area.
4) Copan Ruins
The ancient Maya city of Copan is one of the most impressive archaeological sites in Central America. The ruins are spread out over a large area, so it is best to explore them with a guide. There are many tour companies that offer tours of the ruins, but has collaborated with one of the best-reviewed companies, so you can be sure you are getting a quality experience. The tour includes a visit to the Great Plaza, where you will see the Temple of the Inscriptions, and the Ball Court, where you will learn about an ancient Maya ball game. You will also get to see some of the incredible carved stelae that depict the history of the city.
5) Activities on Lake Chaparral
Spirit Airlines offers direct flights from the U.S. to San Salvador, making it easy to get there and explore all the amazing things this Central American country has to offer. Here are our top five activities to do on your trip:
1. Visit Lake Chaparral- Located just outside of the city, this serene lake is perfect for a day of picnicking and swimming. Be sure to pack a lunch and plenty of sunscreen!
2. Hike up Cerro Verde- With lush vegetation and incredible views, Cerro Verde is a must-see for nature lovers. The hike can be challenging at times, but it is definitely worth it.