The nextbox wireless extender repeats the wifi booster network into the dead zone. The high-performance chip amplifier seeded up the wifi range to 1200 Mbps into 300 sq. ft. the nextbox company specially made this device for the large area network. You can connect this device with any range of devices( computer, laptop, iPhone, etc).
You can easily connect this device with the 32 devices. And the repeater boosts up the network very smoothly, so you have done all the internetwork like HD video, gaming, etc. the next box wifi Dimension is 4.92 x 3.94 x 3.54 inches and its weight is 8.8 ounces. You also get wireless security with WPA/WPA2 PSK Mixed, black? list function) to keep strangers and hackers outside.
- Power to the wireless wifi extender where the router range connects.
- Plug the ethernet LAN into the extender LAN port.
- Now other ends connect to the modem LAN port and wait for the router’s connectivity.
- Now, easily your router connects with the extender.
Note: If you have a nextbox wifi Extender and you connect multiple devices, you join the computer with the wireless method because all the repeaters have 2 to 4 LAN ports only.
For a wireless connection, power on the extender.
Now, go to the wifi list on the computer. There you get the wifi SSID of your extender to connect it. Then go to any browser and in the URL bar type http //re.nextbox.home.Now go to the wifi setting wifi SSID. Then select the secure password for the nextbox wireless wifi repeater. After that set the device on the repeater mode and. Now, go to the wifi list on the computer. There you get the wifi SSID of your extender to connect it.
- After setting up the nextbox wireless wifi extender. open the web browser.
- Next, you need to enter the IP of your repeater in the URL bar. You should get the IP in the back of the device on a label.
- Now you see a web login page in front of you.
- Enter the default password ?admin? and SSID (if you change the password and SSID enter changing password).
- Now click on the login option and log in to the nextbox wifi repeater.
- If you face that type of issue, go to the setting, find the network and internet.
- Next, go to the wifi list, and then click on the networks.
- Then select and delete the wifi network lists.
- Now you are resetting the nextbox wireless wifi repeater.
- To reset, press the reset button with the pin.
- Hold it. And reset it again to re-enter a new wifi password.
- As well as reconfigure it with the router.
If the wifi shows an incorrect password, you need to check the nextbox wifi extender password and SSID on your repeater for checking. login the extender with the help of an IP address ( 192.168.1.250) and password. Then on the status page select the setting. Now go to the under the general, look for the wifi password, you can check if it is the same or not, as well as check the repeater wifi SSID. If you are facing the same problem, then you reset it.
Sometimes the extender needs to update firmware, or be too far away from the extender so you move the extender near to the router and update the next box wireless wifi repeater. to update see all the below interactions.
To firmware update go to the extender home page through any web browser.
On the status page go to the status page. select the wifi SSID and enter it.
Then go to the update option and check the firmware update. Click on the update option.
Now install the firmware update. That process takes a few moments to wait for some time.
After installation completes, click on the apply button and apply it.