There are several online portals that can let you have a look at your remaining credit card balance. MyPrepaidCenter is one of those efficient web portals that have been used by many particularly in the United States and Canada. In these two countries, you can easily get access to this very useful website.
Here, you can not only check your VISA prepaid credit card balance but also you can check your transaction history over there. In short, you can easily manage your card online whether it�s your Visa and MasterCard or debit cards or gift cards.
Activation Procedure of a Card on MyPrepaidCenter
Before starting anything further, you must activate your card to this web portal in order to avail its services. All you need to do is to register yourself to MyPrepaidCenter and within a few minutes, your card will get activated to this website after which you can manage your card easily. Here are the steps to follow:
Step 1: At first, go the official site at www.MyPrepaidCenter.com to begin the process.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on �Create Profile� and enter your credentials that have been asked on that page. The details include your first and last name, Card number, Expiration date, CVS or security code among many.
Step 3: Answer all the question correctly and select a username
Step 4: After that, you have to submit your email address twice for confirmation
Step 5: Now, select a security question and answer it and then choose a password, make sure to use a strong passcode
Step 6: In the last step, select your preferred language from English and Spanish. Complete the captcha and that�s it� your account has been successfully created at MyPrepaidCenter.
As your online profile has been created with this website, you can now easily check the card balance, transaction history, dues, among many other things for managing your card well.
MyPrepaidCenter Login�How to Check Card Balance?
As you have been registered to the MyPrepaidCenter portal, now you can easily login to this site and also check your card balance as well. However, you can do this with login credentials or else by using credit card details.
Login via Online Account Credentials
- Login by using your account credential is very easy, all you have to do is to first visit the official web portal at www.MyPrepaidCenter.com
- On the login page, you will see two boxes asking for the login credentials
- Key in your Username and Password in the appropriate box
- Now just simply fill up the captcha and complete the process by clicking on login in button
Login via Card Details
- Go to the official portal website of MyPrepaidCenter.com
- On the login page, there will be two blank boxes where you have to key in your credit card number along with CVS code ID
- Now, in the first box fill in your card number and then your CVS PIN in the second box
- After that enter the expiry date of your card and enter the captcha
- At last, click on the Login button to complete the process
How to Recover Username and Password?
If you forgot your login credentials then also you can recover it after following few simple steps. Just visit the official site and click on forgot username/ password and submit your email address that you have entered while registration. The email containing your username/password will be sent to your email address. Now you can change it accordingly as well.
The Wrapping Up
These days, almost every people have prepaid and credit cards as these are very safe and easy to use and don�t require you to carry cash all the time. As everything has now become cashless, it needed to be managed online, however, only a few sites are capable of such things efficiently and MyPrepaidCenter is also one of those. On this portal, you can also win reward points with some of the credit cards.