My Jio Mart Registration in India- Register now to avail several advantages
The multibillion-dollar deal between Reliance Jio and Facebook will be the most significant investment for a minority stake anywhere in the world. The agreement is to focus on creating critical ways and digital solutions for small, medium, and even micro-businesses in the country. The platform provides new opportunities for businesses of all sizes, especially for small businesses across the country. To achieve their goals, RIL and WhatsApp have agreed on commercial partnerships. Now, the customers can order various grocery products through Jio Mart on WhatsApp.
Reliance Industries’ new e-commerce platform is built in partnership with thousands of small merchants and local Kirana shops. Every organization have policy and procedure manual to ensure that employees carry out their tasks very well. Now, the nearby Kirana shops can better serve the needs of consumers through Jio Mart. The platform will work closely to ensure that users can access the nearest grocery shops and get products and services to their homes.
How can customers register on Jio Mart?
- Step 1: The users need to go on the official website of Jio Mart.
- Step 2: The customers need to scroll down to find out the registration form.
- Step 3: In the registration form, you need to enter personal details, which include first name, last name, mobile number, Pincode, and email ID.
- Step 4: Once you have entered all the necessary information, select “I accept terms and conditions.” In addition to it, if you want to get WhatsApp assistance, then click on that option as well.
- Step 5: Then click on the “Generate OTP” option. After that, you will get a security code that you have to enter on the application form.
Once you are done with the process of Jio Mart registration, then you become eligible to order products on the app.
How can shopkeepers register on Jio Mart?
Jio Mart is an O2O (online to offline) business platform where the customers can order online and can get their orders offline. The Kirana stores and local vendors can register on My Jio Mart to receive their orders through WhatsApp. The deal between Jio Mart and messaging application helps in expanding the business scope for Kirana store owners. The shopkeepers can register on Jio Mart by following the given below steps:
- Step 1: The retailers who want to register the Jio Mart portal can apply for Kirana Registration by visiting on its official website.
- Step 2: After reading all the terms and conditions on the page, you need to click on “I am Interested.”
- Step 3: Now, you need to enter all details and then enter the captcha code.
- Step 4: Click on the submit option.
- Step 5: When your submission is complete, then you will receive a message that your lead is successfully created.
How can you order products on Jio Mart?
If you want to order essential products while sitting at home, then you have first to complete some formalities. One such formality includes registering on My Jio Mart. Once you are done with Jio Mart registration process, then you can order products through WhatsApp by following the given below steps:
- Step 1: You need first to save the Jio Mart WhatsApp number, that is, 8850008000 on your device.
- Step 2: After that, you will receive a link on your chat window, which will be valid for 30 minutes.
- Step 3: When you open the link, then you will get a page on which you have to enter your phone number, address, and other essential details.
- Step 4: Once you fill all the essential details, then you will receive a product list from Jio Mart.
- Step 5: After that, the details of your order will be sent to the nearest local store. Then customers will receive information where the order has been placed and when they have to pick it.
What are the benefits of registering on Jio Mart?
- No minimum or maximum order value
- Free home delivery
- No questions asked return policy
- Express delivery promise
- Over 50,000 products such as hygiene products, grocery items, cleaning items, bakery products, and many more.
Registration process to become a Jio Mart Distributor
- Step 1: You need first to visit the official site of Jio Mart.
- Step 2: Then, you need to click on the option “I am interested.”
- Step 3: After that, you will get a form in which you have to enter all details such as your name, firm name, address, email address, city, Pincode, and phone number.
- Step 4: After you verify the captcha, then click on the submit button.
- Step 5: The sales team of the company will review your form.
- Step 6: Once the sales team reviews your form, then you will be shown, “Your lead created successfully.”
When you are done will all the above steps, then you have successfully submitted your entry to become a Jio Mart distributor. Moreover, you need some of the necessary documents if you want to become Jio Mart distributor, namely; address proof, PAN Card, two passport size photographs, Firm Certificate, GST Certificate, and Photocopy of your Aadhar Card or Voter ID.
What are the benefits of becoming a Jio Mart distributor?
After registering for Jio Mart distributorship, you will become a partner of one of the growing companies across the world. The Jio Mart distributors can get high commission along with high-end technology, Jio Mart promo codes, discounts, GST related helps, and many more.
The collaboration between two business giants is helping several people and businesses to operate effectively in the growing digital economy by creating new mediums for their operations. The partnership will make a useful contribution to fulfilling the mission of ‘Digital India.’