Epson printers are one of the most popular printer brands, available in almost all countries. These Printers are known for their quality and durability.
But there can be some issues with the Epson printer that users might face while using it. One of them is the Epson printer not connecting with Mac or iOS devices. There can be multiple reasons for it and some solutions are also available for this issue.
Why Epson printer not connecting with Mac or iOS?
There are many causes why an Epson printer is not connecting with Mac or iOS device. Some of them are listed below:
1) If the cable you are using is damaged or faulty.
2) Your USB port might be damaged or faulty.
3) Your Epson printers are not compatible with your Mac or iOS device
4) Your drivers might be missing on your Mac or iOS device
5) The connection settings need to be checked on your Mac or iOS device.
- Also Read: Epson Printer Offline Mac
Useful Tips to fix Epson printer not connecting with Mac or iOS Issue
If you have issues while connecting the Epson printer with Mac or iOS device, then you can follow the steps mentioned below. First of all, check whether your printer is turned on or not. If it is turned on, then check the USB cable connection. Also, check if your USB cable is connected correctly to your computer. If there is any problem with the connection, then try to connect it again and restart your printer and computer as well. If these things do not help you, then you can use the methods provided below to resolve this issue.
So, let us see what should you do when Epson Printer Not Connecting With Mac or iOS device?
Note: Before we proceed, make sure to check if your printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device or Mac.
Step 1: Check your Wi-Fi signal.
Step 2: Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is on and working properly.
Step 3: Make sure that you have the name and password of your Wi-Fi network.
Step 4: Make sure to set up the Epson printer properly.
Step 5: Connect the Epson Printer to the wireless network using the WPS method.
Step 6: Connect the Epson printer to the wireless network using Ethernet Cable and USB cable.
Follow the steps below to connect your Epson Printer with Mac or iOS device.
Connecting your Epson Printer to Apple Mac or iOS device is an easy task. After connecting your printer to Mac or iOS, you can use all features of your printer and also scan documents, photos, etc. You can connect your printer using a USB cable or Wi-Fi network. We will guide you on how to connect Epson Printer With Mac or iOS device.
How to connect Epson Printer With Mac or iOS device
To connect your Epson Printer to a Mac or iOS device:
1) Connect the power cord of the printer to an electrical outlet.
2) Turn on the Epson Printer by pressing its power button.
3) Open System Preferences on your Mac and go to the Print & Scan section. Click the (+) icon located at the bottom left corner of the screen and select EPSON Printer from the list displayed on the screen.
4) Now, click Add button. Your Epson Printer is now connected to your system and you can now print documents from it.
If you are still not aware of how to troubleshoot Epson Printer Not Connecting With Mac or iOS device and are facing any kind of difficulty, then you can get in touch with the advanced experts at Epson Printer Offline.