The fragrance in aroma diffusers comes from the essential oils that are used. These essential oils are highly concentrated extracts taken directly from plants and are known for their therapeutic properties as well as their invigorating aroma. The most preferred method to use these essential oils is to disperse them in the air via a diffuser.
Benefits of Using Oil Aroma Diffusers:
Relaxing oil diffusers are also becoming popular due to their array of benefits. Oil diffusers work with a simple mechanism where it heats the oil and diffuses it in the room. Aroma diffusers also come with ambient lighting. Here are its key benefits:
- Purifies air: Essential oil diffusers release molecules into the air, which will help purify it. This is unlike candles or air fresheners that release unhealthy chemicals into the air.
- Safe: Electronic aroma diffusers are safe and do not pose a fire hazard.
- Variety of options: In diffusers, you have an option to mix and match various types of oil blends, which helps you to relax and calm your body. Plenty of diffusers in the market have a feature called auto shut-off, which automatically shuts down after a certain time thus conserving the oil.
- Health benefits: Certain combinations of essential oils in a diffuser have certain specific benefits, like curbing your appetite and relieving body ache.
Which is the best diffuser on the market?
There is a wide selection of oil diffusers in the market. Some popular essential oil diffusers are:
- Ceramic diffusers
- Ultrasonic diffusers
- Electric diffusers
- Reed diffusers
Benefits of Some Popularly Used Essential Oils
A key component in a diffuser is oil. Essential oils have a lot of medicinal as well as therapeutic properties such as being antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. Using aroma diffusers helps to diffuse essential oil into the air. Here are some of the benefits of essential oils:
- Peppermint: It is often used to improve respiratory function and for relieving sinus issues. Peppermint oil also has properties that help in better digestion. The smell of peppermint helps relieve nausea and improves the activity in the brain.
- Lemon: It is used to boost immunity and help blood circulation. Lemon has antiviral and antibacterial properties, which makes it useful in treating skin conditions.
- Orange: This oil is helpful in easing stress and anxiety. Orange oil helps in soothing your nervous system.
- Tea tree: The benefits of tea tree oil are immense, and it is a staple ingredient in skincare treatment.
- Lavender: It has sedative properties, which helps in calming emotions and relaxes the body. It also helps to ease anxiety and insomnia.
What is the best essential oil diffuser?
Not all essential oils work well in a diffuser. It is best to check the instructions before you use any oil in such devices. Certain ultrasonic diffusers are not recommended for use with essential oil. In an ultrasonic diffuser, you just need to add a few drops of oil into the storage tank. This will spread a cool mist-like vapour across your home. For optimum use, it is important to keep your ultrasonic diffusers clean.
Since essential oils are concentrated, they cannot be used by everyone. Doctor’s recommendations might be required for:
- Elderly individuals
- Children under the age of 12
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women
What is Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is a healing treatment that uses natural extracts from plants to help promote the overall wellbeing and health of an individual. It is also referred to as essential oil therapy. It uses aromatic essential oils like lavender, tea tree, orange, and lemon to achieve relaxation of the body and mind.
If you are looking for an essential oil diffuser for your home, check out Three Lifetimes on their website https://threelifetimes.com.au/. They offer 24/7 customer support and free shipping if your order is above $100. You can also call them on 0420 828 695 for more information.