In recent years, all types of app development services have grown considerably. More and more companies are outsourcing application development services to obtain exactly what their business needs. Particular features, enhanced workflow functionalities, and high productivity can all be obtained by outsourcing application development services to an IT specialist business with deep expertise. These organizations offer multiple and diverse app development services to customers.?
Types of Applications
There are multiple types of applications that app development companies offer. These applications include internal-use web apps, customer-facing web apps, mobile applications, and desktop applications.
- Internal-use web applications: these applications help enterprises enhance productivity and streamline workflows across multiple departments.
- Customer-facing web applications: these applications are intended for customers and include website, web applications, and web portals that all aim to drive customer engagement and seamless communication and interactions.
- Mobile applications: these applications are intended for tablets, smartphones, and wearable devices that use the Internet of Things (IOT), artificial intelligence (AI), and augmented reality (AR).
- Desktop applications: these applications are used to ensure data security, network independency, and fast response.
App Development Services
App development companies offer multiple services that help businesses procure the exact application they need. These services include application consulting, application development, and application modernization.
Application Consulting: app development specialists offer comprehensive and insightful application consulting services that include:
- Analysis of business needs and requirements.
- A breakdown of costs, resources and efforts to plan accordingly.
- Application architecture design, including tech stack suggestions, and integration planning.
- Application concept finalization.
Application development: these services include all types of applications? design and development processes.
- Intensive user experience research and user-centric user interface design.
- Agile development.
- High test coverage at optimized cost.
- Performance evaluation and reporting based on key performance indicators or KPIs.
Application Modernization: these services enhance existing client applications and deliver better performance. These services include:
- Cloud migration
- Application code refactoring
- Application reengineering
- Application containerization
- Implementation of advanced and competitive features such as business intelligence (BI), artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of things (IoT), video streamlining, virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and other advanced features)
Application Architecture Patterns and Technologies
Different architecture patterns existing in application development. These patterns include tiered architecture, reactive architecture, microservices architecture, and cloud-native architecture.
- Tiered architecture: these applications have the presentation, data tiers, and application for seamless development, high scalability, and enhanced security.
- Reactive architecture: these applications are message-driven and responsive to user interactions. These ensure stable availability in all conditions, regardless of the network and load conditions.
- Microservices architecture: this type of architecture enables the splitting of applications into units based on their business functions. It facilitates continuous development and ensures high performance as well as automated load management.
- Cloud-native architecture: this type of architecture consists of loosely coupled microservices that enable easy portability and automated performance scaling. They provide the highest availability and accessibility.
Furthermore, application development relies on different technologies adoption. The most common technologies used in application development include back-end programming languages, front-end programming languages, mobile development tools, desktop development tools, databases and data storages tools, cloud databases tools, warehouses and storage resources, big data, DEVOPS, containerization technologies, Kubernetes technologies, automation tools.