Hello You most beautiful and most amazing top tennis how are you doing today are you feeling hungry and right now I could go for some fast food I usually try and eat quite healthily, but this top-10 has got me so hungry that I’m going to need to grab something straight on after here we have the top ten most popular fast-food chains to create this list we have looked at the number of outlets worldwide and how much money each company rakes in in revenue each year spoiler alert every single one of them is American;
• McDonald’s is Established in San Bernardino in California in 1940 and is the most popular fast-food chain in the world. Founders and brothers Richard and more smack Donald revolutionized the fast-food industry as we know it with their speedy service system surprisingly.
• McDonald’s has fewer stores and subway with just over 36,000 worldwide in 118 countries, roughly half of those stores located in the united states.
• McDonald’s is the world’s second-largest employer, just behind Walmart, and employs 1.9 million people worldwide. The fast-food giant’s 2015 revenue report shows the company earned twenty-five point four billion dollars meaning they turn over more cash than any other fast-food chain.
• Subway is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the world established as Pete super submarines in 1965 in Bridgeport Connecticut the company became subway in 1968 the first subway to open outside of North America was in Bahrain in 1984 it first hit the UK in Brighton.
• In 1996 tube has almost 45,000 outlets worldwide and operates in 112 countries, making it the largest restaurant operator in the world. According to Business Insider, a single subway restaurant will make, on average, four hundred ninety thousand dollars a year. That means the entire franchise sales were around two hundred and twenty billion dollars a year by some revenue in 2017.
• Subway is getting a brand new logo, which I, for one, am very excited to see Subway’s most popular sandwich is the BMT, which used to stand for Brooklyn Manhattan Transit but now apparently stands for bigger meteor and tastier. My favorite self is ham and cheese with honey mustard on Italian herb cheese bread hmm do let me know your favorite is, by the way, guys, I’m very excited I feel like your choice of the sub can correlate with your personality.
• Starbucks is the youngest fast-food chain on our list that was famously established in Seattle, Washington, in 1971 by three partners who met at the University of San Francisco Starbucks is name comes from a character in Moby Dick. Starbucks opened its first international store in Tokyo in 1996 and its first UK store in 1998.
• Starbucks focused on delivering a distinctive Starbucks experience. They were very focused on consistent branding along with its trademark hot coffee drinks. Starbucks also sells both hot and cold food tea and cold coffee as well as several other soft beverages the chain operates in 72 countries and territories with over 23,000 and 700 stores yearly revenue is upwards of 16 billion dollars. ‘
• It is the world’s largest coffee chain. I for one am so happy that pumpkin spice lattes are back for the autumn also has anyone tried hot chili chocolate yet because it is so good.
4.KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
• KFC stood for Kentucky Fried Chicken and founded in Kentucky. Harland Sanders began selling chicken in 1930 and opened his first franchise in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1952.
• KFC was the first game-changer in the fast-food industry, diversifying what was already a very hamburger saturated market in 1963. KFC had 600 restaurants in the state at the time, making it the biggest fast-food chain in America today.
• KFC has around 15,000 restaurants worldwide in 123 countries and territories now owned by the Yum Brands sand assault his empire in 1964 KFC generates annual say if sixteen billion, which is a whole lot of excellent finger-licking chicken.
5.Pizza Hut :
• The Hut, as some of us call it Pizza Hut, established in 1958 in Wichita Kansas USA, a subsidiary of Yum Brands Inc Pizza Hut’s now has its headquarters in Plano, Texas, in China and India.
• Pizza Hut is known as YUM fun fact despite a drop in sales in the early part of this decade Pizza Hut is still one of the most popular fast-food chains in the world as of 2015. The Hut has over 15,000 worldwide locations with just over a third of them on American soil, so I can’t find any actual solid facts on this one.
• Still, I found a revenue report for Pizza Hut, suggesting that they have yearly revenue of around 6 billion dollars. I, for one, have very many happy memory of a Pizza Hut buffet. That is where honey gets her money back, moving on to the big guns from here.
• Burger King founded as insta burger in Jacksonville, Florida in 1953 it changed its name to Burger King in 1954 and relocated Miami Burger King now has over 15,000 outlets in over 100 countries almost 50% of stores located in the United States.
• Burger King has changed hands a few times, and now the majority of stores are franchises fun fact for you in Australia. Burger King is known as Hungry Jack’s due to trademark disputes the whopper is Burger King signature burger Andres saw on menus in 1957 these days Burger King sees revenue of 4 billion dollars a year.
7.Domino’s Pizza chain:
• Domino’s was founded in 1960 and adopted the name Domino’s Pizza five years later eventually in 2012. It became merely Domino’s from a venture between two brothers to multi-billion dollar cooperation the world took two Domino’s like a moth to a cheesy flame the first-ever international.
• Domino’s opened in Winnipeg Canada in 1983, and by the end of that year the company had opened its thousandth store these days there are almost four and a half thousand Domino’s in the States with a total of eleven thousand global.
• Domino’s latest revenue report showed a yearly revenue stream of 2.2 billion u.s. Dollars, which is a heck of a lot, my favorite menu item has to be Hawaiian pizza, but the most popular pizza sold a block of cheese and pepperoni next up the world’s second most famous burger chain.
• Donuts Dunkin Donuts founded in 1950 in Quincy, Massachusetts; the company is now one of the largest coffee and baked goods companies in the world. Over the past sixty-six years, the company has grown exponentially to become a household name in America and internationally well known and also operates in 36 countries worldwide.
• Duncan is in the top ten as where I live in the UK there were only like a handful of the restaurants. They didn’t sell any of the great stuff that the states have to offer, such as french vanilla ground coffee, which is one of my favorites Dunkin Donuts US coffee bagels and, of course, Donuts.
• The most popular doughnut is the Boston cream, and the glazed Dunkin now has over eleven thousand stores worldwide and rakes in around one hundred and fifty-three million dollars a year in revenue from doughnuts to pizza.
• Founded in Glendale California in 1945, Baskin-robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops known for its 31 original flavors. Baskin and Robbins have gone on to create more than 1,000 feelings; my favorite characters are golden ribbon or strawberry.
• The most popular three flavors are vanilla chocolate and choc chip mint or mint choc chip, as some people say Baskin-robbins has over seven thousand three hundred locations worldwide, including 2,500 in the United States.
• The company operates in 50 different countries and brings in roughly 150 to 160 million dollars year in revenue worldwide they also hold around 67.7 total ice-cream sales in the state.
10.Taco Bell :
• Situated in the UK, we barely have any Taco Bell’s. I think there are about four, so I’m shocked that the Mexican style fast-food chain makes a list.
• However, there seems to be enough of them in North America to make up for it Taco Bell was established initially as a Taco tear in 1952 by Glenn Bell in San Bernardino California the first Taco Bell opened in 1962 in Downey California.
• Taco Bell is now a subsidiary of Yum Brands, and last year reported a revenue of 1.9 billion. What you also need to know is that Taco Bell is experimenting with a robot to take your orders, which is very exciting. Hence, the next two on our list have lower revenues than Taco Bell. But more stores the cost per customer attack about is higher as the items from our following two restaurants are cheaper; however, reports suggest that they are more prevalent in terms of football.
I hope you would like our well-researched article on “Most Popular Fast-food Chains In The World” and recommend you to visit once to enjoy the energetic and tasty fast food of these chains that grow day-by-day.