For the first time ever, Spirit Airlines has opened up service to St. Thomas, and so there?s never been a better time to visit than now! St. Thomas has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, but there are plenty of other things to do while you?re there besides laying out in the sun all day?so make sure you maximize your time! Here are the top 5 things to do in St. Thomas if you?re planning on visiting soon.
1) Visit Coke Beach
Spirit Airline Reservation offers direct flights from Fort Lauderdale to St. Thomas, making it easy and affordable to get away for a tropical vacation. Once you arrive, Coki Beach should be at the top of your list of things to do. This secluded beach is perfect for snorkelling, sunbathing, and simply relaxing in paradise. The clear turquoise waters are teeming with marine life, so don’t forget your underwater camera! If you get hungry, there’s a beachfront restaurant serving up fresh seafood dishes. Trust us; Coki Beach is worth the effort it takes to get there.
2) Explore the Culture of Virgin Islands
The Virgin Islands are home to many different cultures, each with their own unique customs and traditions. One of the best ways to experience this is by taking a Spirit Flight to one of the islands. There are many different things to do on the island, but here are the top ones:
1. Visit the Museum of Virgin Islands History ? This museum is dedicated to preserving the history of the Virgin Islands and its people. It is a great place to learn about the culture and see some of the artefacts that have been found on the island.
2. Take a walking tour of Charlotte Amalie ? This is the capital city of the Virgin Islands and it is full of history. There are many different buildings and monuments to see, as well as some great shops and restaurants.
3) Visit Mavens Bay
Mavens Bay is one of the most popular beaches on the island and is known for its clear, turquoise waters. Take a spirit flight and spend a day lounging on the white sand beaches or swimming in the calm waters. If you’re feeling adventurous, there are also plenty of options for snorkelling and scuba diving. Just be sure to pack your sunscreen!
4) Go Scuba Diving at Buck Island Reef National Monument
Aptly named for its underwater views, this national monument is a scuba diving mecca. The clear turquoise waters are teeming with colourful marine life including French angelfish, parrotfish, and spotted drum. If you’re lucky, you might even catch a glimpse of a sea turtle or manta ray! To get to Buck Island, book a Spirit Flight on Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy. Once you’re there, you can take a water taxi from the Cruz Bay Visitor’s Centre to any of the three dive sites.
5) Go on a Road Trip across St. Thomas and St. John
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or a family vacation, there’s no shortage of things to do in St. Thomas. And with Spirit Airlines now offering direct flights from Baltimore, it’s easier than ever to get there. Here are our top five picks for things to do in St. Thomas:
1. Drive across the island on North Shore Road. This scenic route takes you past some of the most beautiful beaches on the island, including Sapphire Beach and Coki Point Beach.
2. Visit the Coral World Ocean Park and get up close and personal with some of the amazing sea life that lives in the Caribbean Sea.
3. Take a ferry over to nearby St.