The outlook is one of the most popular services offered by Microsoft. You can even use this amazing email service to work offline. The platform also offers a simple email recovery process in case you don’t remember your password.
In today’s blog, we will be discussing some steps that you can use to recover your Outlook mail password with relative ease.
Steps to recover Outlook email password
With the use of stellar password recovery
This is one of the basic recovery methods, offered by Outlook itself in case of a forgotten password. It is also known by the name of the manual recovery process. Given below are the steps that you can use to perform your Outlook mail password using the conventional method.
- Open your web browser and visit this link, https://account.live.com/password/reset to visit the password recovery page.
- In the next window, a list of reasons will appear on your screen, click on your reason and then hit next.
- Now enter your correct email address in the given email field.
- Next up, enter the CAPTCHA correctly, be it letters or characters, and then click on next.
- Now a verification code will be sent by the platform on either your mobile number or email address.
- You will have to enter the code that you received in the given box correctly and submit it.
- Next up, retrieve your Outlook password by creating a new and better one.
However, if you can’t recover your password using this method, you can use the stellar password recovery tool to recover your mail password with relative ease. Apart from letting you recover your email password easily, it can also help you in finding the username and password from different web browsers, remote desktops, and even FTP client applications.
This tool can even help you in recovering the license key of your Microsoft application in case you have lost it or if you don’t remember it. All you have to do is to install this on your device and follow the easy steps to perform a smooth recovery using this brilliant tool.
With the use of kernel Outlook password recovery program
In case you didn’t know, this method is one of the best ways to recover your Outlook mail password without much fuss. Outlook stores all of your emails on a hard drive in a format that goes by the name of PST. The kernel Outlook password recovery program is designed specifically to handle these types of files by helping you in accessing these files.
The recovery program has a high success rate and is also quite efficient which makes it a great choice for people who want to recover their forgotten password. The program even lets you unlock the PST files, which in turn gives you complete access to those PST files irrespective of the fact whether they were password protected or not.
This program doesn’t limit your access in terms of language as almost all the major languages are available on this program. You can also change the password of the files once you have recovered your mail password.
The program also offers you the option of encrypting those files for better protection.
It is compatible with all major versions of Outlook, meaning that you can easily recover both new and old emails. Given below are some simple steps that you can use to perform the mail password recovery with this program.
- You will have to purchase the full version of the kernel password recovery program or you can opt to download the free trial version.
- Once you have downloaded or purchased the program, install and run it on your device.
- Now select the password-protected Outlook program or document and import it here for recovery.
- You will be provided with three options: remove, recover, or set a new password. Select the appropriate option to recover your password.
- Reset your password and then open your Outlook email to check your emails.
You can either use the two third-party tools or you can try using the manual method mentioned in the blog in case you forgot your Microsoft Outlook password to recover it easily.
For more info, you may contact the Microsoft help center. You can also visit online geeks to get all the answers to your queries.