Keep your fundamental tech close by with these must-have PC sacks. You’ll ask why you didn’t redesign your sack sooner.
You depend on a large group of devices to get past the day. Whether they’re the gadgets you want for your versatile office arrangement or the extras you use for navigating life outside the house, there’s a great deal to ship and monitor. Fortunately, these must-have PC sacks for your EDC gadgets can help. They brag staggering features, including some you never realized you wanted yet absolutely do now.
So assuming you need a PC sack that consistently changes from an in-vogue suburbanite pack to a portfolio for a gathering, it’s here as a rucksack with swappable lashes. Or then again, to feel somewhat more secure, there’s even a PC knapsack with attack-ready and integrated cameras. Find out about these great sacks and more in the article beneath. “Read our Nimalist Reviews and save extra.”
1. The Harber London Everyday Travel-Friendly Leather Briefcase dazzles with its twofold cushioning and pockets
Keep your devices and PC secured with the Harber London Everyday Travel-Friendly Leather Briefcase. This great sack features rich, full-grain leather and has pockets for a charger, scratch pads, a visa, and the sky is the limit from there.
Get it for $406 on the authority site.
2. The Seeon 180? Backpack protects you with an attack caution, antitheft framework, and the sky is the limit from there. It even has implicit cameras
The Soon 180? Backpack made our rundown of must-have PC sacks for conveying your EDC gadgets in light of its excellent security features. It incorporates antitheft safeguard, location following, sunlight-based charging, thus considerably more, all in a top-notch rucksack.
Preorder it for about $237 on Kickstarter.
3. The Timbuk2 x ASTRO Gaming BP35 Gaming Backpack has an enormous, 35-liter limit. It holds two 16-inch PCs
It has sleeves for two 16-inch workstations and organization pockets in the fundamental compartment. There are even lashes for your links.
Get it for $199.99 on the authority site.
4. The Lundi 36-hour Travel Bag has a stylish plan that holds your fundamental gadgets in addition to a difference in garments
Keep your virtual devices with you while traveling with the lundi 36-hour Travel Bag. Its two compartments give a lot of space to your EDC devices. Moreover, since it holds a difference in attire, it’s also great for movement.
Get it for about $581 on the authority site.
5. The hard graft Ad-Lib Leather Shoulder Bag ensures your basics with its fleece lining. It likewise has a generous size
One more of our most loved must-have PC packs for your EDC devices is the Hardgraft Ad-Lid Leather Shoulder Bag. It’s adequately enormous to convey clothing, a Dopp unit, a PC, and a frill. However, it’s conservative enough for simple compactness.
Get it for $1,426 on the authority site.
6. The MVB Backpack Series flaunts a moderate plan. The sacks have swappable ties that transform them into portfolios
For smooth sample packs, there’s the MVB Backpack Series. These packs are waterproof and have an unbeatable Kevlar safeguard. Because of their hermetically sealed plan, they float in any event when they’re full. Both the Slim and Large packs change by four unique styles.
Get them for about $153 on Indiegogo.
7. The Google and Samsonite Konnect-I has an intelligent tie that reacts to contact signals for noting calls
The Google and Samsonite Konnect-I is a super-advanced method for conveying your EDC devices. Furthermore, the intelligent lash is only the beginning. This staggering sack can inform you whether you’ve failed to remember your telephone and can peruse your bearings while you’re out.
Get it for $219.99 on the authority site.
8. The VESSEL Signature 2.0 is robust and weather safe. Furthermore, with a 22-liter limit, it holds all of your EDC basics
You will not require to stress over strolling in the downpour with the VESSEL Signature 2.0. Its cushioned PC compartment fits up to a 16? MacBook Pro in the interim. It features a weather-safe material that’s not difficult to clean.
Get it for $235 on the authority site.
9. The Native Union STOW is far beyond a PC sleeve. Its pocket holds little fundamental things
Once in a while, you want to jump out of the workplace for a couple of moments. In any case, when you do, you need to keep your tech fundamentals close by. The Native Union STOW assists you with doing that. It ensures your MacBook and has an outside access pocket for keys, money, cards, and lines.
Get it for $69.99 on the authority site.
10. The hard graft Belted Leather Backpack conveys a 15-inch PC and, the best part is that it doesn’t seem like it’s getting a PC
The hard graft Belted Leather Backpack is one of our must-have PC packs. It doesn’t seem like a PC pack, which can be something to be thankful for. Additionally, the leather is perfect, and the inside pockets put together your fundamentals.
Get it for $1,283 on the authority site.
You’ll have the option to convey your EDC contraptions in manners that assist you with these must-have PC sacks. Which do you like the most?
Need more tech news, surveys, and guides from Gadget Flow? Assuming that you use Flipboard, you should look at our Curated Stories. We distribute three new stories consistently, so make a point to follow us to remain updated!