Every scholar dreams once in their life of studying abroad, and what better place than Sydney? It is one of the reputed places to study, so students from various places move there. Studying in a foreign country can be fascinating and challenging at the same time. Settling into a new city, university work, personal life and other tasks keep students busy. With all these things, they cannot focus on assignments, exams and other activities. As we all know, the tight schedule of universities and other things makes students’ life busy, so students seek assignment help in Sydney.
Every scholar has their reason for taking help from the experts. It is beneficial in many ways, as this can save their time, enhance their knowledge, improves their grades and whatnot. Did you ever think of other things which can inspire one to do assignments? There are many ways, and one of the ways is watching movies. Various movies are available that can give the motivation to study lets see that.
Top 6 Movies Which Inspire Students to Do Assignments
Movies help students to learn any subject effectively, and they do not get bored. It teaches all sorts of things, so this is the best way to understand your subject. This article shows 8 of the best movies that motivate students to study and write a paper.
1. Dead Poets Society: This is the story of a boy’s school that is famous for its ancient traditions and standards, and when a new teacher John Keating introduced to this school, he uses unorthodox methods to teach students. As scholars were facing enormous pressures from their schools and parents to study, the new English teacher Keating started teaching with the lecture on their approaches to death, explaining to students that their lives are precious and they should live them to make their lives count. There are various things that a student can learn from this movie; life is too short not to live upon dreams, power of words is unbreakable.
2. The Pursuit of Happiness: It is a story of a man named Chris gardener who invested a heavy amount in a device known as a ” bone density scanner”. He fails to sell it because of its high price. During this time, his wife left him with their son. The real struggle starts after this because he has no money and an unpaid internship as a stockbroker. He was a smart man, yet he was struggling with his finances. After six months, one day Chris was called into the office by Dean Witter. He was sure they would tell him to leave the job, but what happened was different. Dean offered him a full-time job, which made Chris cry, and finally, he could take care of his son. One of the biggest things you can learn from this movie is the motivation and courage to pursue a dream.
3. Good Will Hunting: This is a psychological American drama film about a 20-year-old boy who used to live in slums. He struggles to find his identity in a world where he can solve any problem related to maths, as he is brilliant in the calculation. One day Will sent to jail because he attacked a police officer but professor Gerald Lambeau decides to save him with the condition that he has to work with him and visit a therapist. After all this, he started to live a normal life and make good use of his potential. In this movie, students can learn that there are always good and bad ways to find the meaning of life, and Will chose the good one. So people should follow the right path to explore their life.
4. School of Rock: The film depicts a guitarist who lost his band and now has to deal with worry and several debts. He was desperately searching for a job and landed a job as a school teacher. When he joined there, his attitude made an impactful result for students. Finn finds that the kids of the school are talented and could do better in the music field, so he decides to make a band with them to win some prize money in a local contest. If they win the competition, it will solve his financial problems. Necessary lessons a student learns from this movie are experimenting with various fields and understanding that music is the best way to learn the subject.
5. Freedom Writers: It is a movie based on a true story and diaries of Gruwell’s, a story of an English teacher and her students at school. The school assigns Gruwell to a class where scholars were marginalised backgrounds. She used to bring diaries and talk about her struggles and feelings. Also, she introduces students to the diary of Anne Frank and various books on freedom and survival. This is how they get the courage to talk about their struggles. After this, all the students graduated from high school and went to college. Gruwell’s determination and hard work help them to achieve this. What this movie teaches is everyone has a story that is unique in a specific way, and people should own it.
6. Educating Rita: This story is about a young wife who drops her study because of marriage, and after years wants to complete her study. During this journey, she met a teacher who increased her interest and introduced her new educational background. She wanted to study, but marriage changed her life entirely, and Rita is unhappy with the working-class life. After all this, she wants to find herself when she starts studying again. In this movie, students learn self-worth and dedication to pursue their dream.
These movies give all the students inspiration and motivation to do something in their life. To write an assignment, one needs to have focus and motivation then they will be able to create a perfect paper.
When you search for assignment help sydney, you should keep in mind few things, which are the policies of the websites and profiles of the writers. The main thing is budget, choose the help which suits you and fulfils all requirements.