Since the dawn of the era of high-speed internet, Google Chrome is a browser that has taken the world by storm. Barring a select few, a majority of us are entirely reliant on Google Chrome as our primary browser, so much so that it has become part and parcel of our lives. The popularity of Chrome is not unfounded, as it is fluid, sharp, distinctively convenient, and more efficient to use. However, what makes Google Chrome genuinely fascinating is its vast library of extensions that are meticulously programmed to enhance the browsing experience of users.
Most Favorite Ecommerce Chrome Extensions That You Need to Download Right Now
You can use Chrome’s extensive extension library to make your life easier as an e-commerce firm owner or manager. Chrome Extensions for eCommerce let you work more productively, multitask, and oversee your business better. So, without further ado, let us examine the Best Chrome Extensions For Ecommerce that Chrome has to offer.
- Google Tag Assistant – It is an excellent extension for eCommerce as it allows the user to debug a web page quickly and efficiently. You can use it to check that all of your Google tags, such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, are correctly installed on your page. The extension is a must-have for everyone who wants to ensure optimal implementation of their eCommerce store’s conversion pixel. The highlights of Google Tag Assistant include –
- Recording the standard user flow on your eCommerce website to find troubleshooting implementation glitches of Google Analytics
- Monitoring and managing Google tags, such as Adwords Conversion Tracking, Google Analytics, and so on.
- Shopify Inspector – It is the quintessential go-to Google Chrome extension for Shopify store owners and users alike. With a single click, users can procure precious and invaluable information about the Shopify store you are visiting, such as themes, the number of products in the store, price range, installed apps, and so forth. Likewise, store owners can gauge the average monthly visits, traffic sources, visitor demographic, social links, and traffic sources of their competitors and stay ahead in the game. The easy-to-use, one-click store visibility, coupled with the speedy results and free usage, make the Shopify Inspector stand out from the crowd.
- Neoboard Extension – It is one of the best extensions for eCommerce sites as it assists in account holding and customer engagement. Neoboard extensions allow sellers in different platforms like Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc., to have conversations with their customers.
It enables the store owners to answer their clients’ questions in regional languages via the translate function. Likewise, some typical answers can also be saved as a template and translated to a regional language as and when required. For example, if a customer enquires about the status of their order, Neoboard extension can respond to the query and foster a deeper relationship with the client through the usage of their vernacular language. Moreover, the user can also calculate discounts, profit, and cost of items through the Neoboard calculator function. Thus, it goes without saying that Neoboard can be an absolute game-changer for eCommerce entrepreneurs, especially by promoting customer satisfaction, engagement, and customer retention.
- Clever Ads Keyword Planner – It is an excellent tool to extract the right keywords for any Google Ads campaign. You can use the Clever Ads extension to scan your competitor’s stores, identify the keywords they rely on, and then formulate your campaign accordingly. The extension helps find new keyword ideas, get monthly search volume data, and estimate cost per click. Thus, it is the ideal extension to improve the Google Ads campaign for your eCommerce store and dovetail into your peers’ strategies.
Thus, if you are an online eCommerce store owner, you must download the
Ecommerce extension mentioned above.