Everyone has a different set of goals in life. A common thing in all these goals is a good salary with a good standard of living. Many of us even wish to serve the nation.
UPSC provides individuals not only with an opportunity to earn well with a good standard of living but also allows them to serve the nation. This is made possible by conducting three different exams each year throughout India. Hence, opening-up three different doors for the youth.
Which exams are conducted under UPSC? What is the Pattern of the Exam?
The three exams conducted by UPSC are:
- Indian Administration Services(IAS)- Clearing the exam enables an individual to secure a respectable post in Indian Administrative Services.
- Indian Forest Services(IFS)- Clearing the exam enables an individual to secure a respectable post in Indian Forest Services.
- Indian Police Services(IPS)- Clearing the exam enables an individual to secure a respectable post in Indian Police Services.
The pattern of all the exams conducted by UPSC follows the three stages system which is;
(A qualifying round to be eligible for appearing in mains.)
(A merit-based stage that decides whether an individual will appear in the interview round or not.)
(The final round to analyze the stress dealing, confidence and intellect of the aspirant through direct interview.)
Introduction to the IAS exam- Syllabus, Attempts, Preparation:
The IAS or Indian Administrative Services exam is a field that is approachable after clearing all the three levels(prelims, mains, interview) of the UPSC exam.
- The preliminary stage is actually a qualifying stage. The questions put up in the exam are objective type questions.
- The mains has both subjective and objective type questions to solve in nine different papers that are conducted at this level.
- Post clearing the mains level, the aspirant appears for an Interview session. This is the final stage. Hence, clearing the interview makes you eligible for different posts that come under IAS coaching in chandigarh
IAS officers are appointed by the President of India.
The questions asked at the preliminary and mains level are based on general studies and languages. The questions require to be analyzed in order to be solved correctly.
You can only attempt to clear the exam only for a limited number of times. The attempts a person can make to clear the exam as per UPSC guidelines;
- The general and economically weaker sections of the society can make 6 attempts at max to clear the exam.
- OBCs can attempt to clear the exam 9 times up to the age of eligibility.
- SCs and STs can attempt the exam as many times as they can up to the eligible age.
- The physically disabled people from the general or OBCs category can attempt the exam 9 times while SCs/STs can attempt as many times as they can up to the eligible age
The IAS exam requires much more than intellect to be cleared. Preparing for the exam on an individual level can lead to missing out some important aspects required for the preparation. It is important to find a reliable institution to guide through the process. The Divine IAS institute is one such IAS coaching institute in Chandigarh.
It is obvious that settling for anything less than best can be risky. With all the required facilities by their side, the renowned faculty imparts quality education to the students. Hence, making the Divine IAS institute the best IAS coaching in Chandigarh.