To connect your Linksys AX1800 extender to your home WIFI network, follow these instructions. Install your extender to your home or workplace network system by following the procedures.
This dual-band RE7350 wireless 6 range extender improves the speed, range, and strength of your WIFI signal in more regions of your home.
Linksys AX1800 Extender Setup
We’ll go through one of the simplest methods for connecting the RE7350 wireless booster to your home Linksys Extender Setup. The WPS technique, often known as the push-button configuration, is a more simpler and faster way to set up your booster.
So, let’s get started with the AX1800’s push-button configuration:
- To begin, connect the extender to the primary router at a distance of 2-3 feet.
- Wait for the wireless repeater’s green light to begin flashing.
- When the light on your AX1800 extender stops flashing, push the WPS button.
- Then hit the same button on your WIFI modem or router within 1-2 minutes.
- Do not disconnect or turn off your booster while executing the instructions.
- The solid green light on the RE7350 indicates that the extender has successfully connected to the existing network.
- To obtain the most coverage, unplug from your present position and go to your preferred location.
What is the procedure for configuring my Linksys AX1800 WIFI Extender?
- To begin, take any wireless device, such as a laptop or a mobile phone, and connect it to the AX1800.
- Then connect your Linksys to a power source.
- Now go to your device’s wifi settings and turn it on.
- Connect to the network’s default extender.
- Open any web browser and put 192.168.1.1 into the address bar once connected.
- You’ve arrived at the RE7350 repeater’s configuration page.
- Connect your repeater to your current WIFI modem or router by following the on-screen instructions.
Setup for Linksys AX1800 WIFI Extender | Troubleshooting
- The router and the Linksys AX1800 Setup should be within 3 feet of each other when using WPS to set up the extender.
- Always keep an eye on the Linksys extender’s indication LED.
- If you’re trying to install a new router, please factory reset the RE7350.
- Make sure no electrical things are close to the wireless booster.
- Connect your wifi device to your Linksys AX1800 signal extender and turn it on and off. extender.linksys.com will only operate if you connect it to your wireless device. Otherwise, you’ll get an error notice that says “Site can’t be reached.”
- Set up one RE7350 extender at a time if you have more than one.
Features of the Linksys AX1800 Max-Stream Extender
- Synchronous Dual-Band Synchronous Dual-Band Synchronous Dual-Band Synchro
- It has AX1800 802.11ax, which can reach 1.8 Gbps.
- It has a total area of around 1,700 square feet.
- For strong, fast performance, use two-into-two concurrent data streams.
- For a safe and easy configuration, there are two convertible antennas or an immovable Bluetooth low energy antenna.
- Setup of a Linksys AX1800 extension as a guest network
- 4 GB ethernet cables are included.
- WPS is also included for a quicker connection.