Many women are uncomfortable discussing problems about their sexual health, but poor gynecological health can lead to various health issues. It can disrupt your sexual life, cause needless pain, and raise your risk of contracting a severe illness like cancer. Being a top gynecologist in Gurgaon who is experienced, Dr. Meenakshi has a lot to say to women.
Ovarian, cervical, and uterine cancers were the three most prevalent gynecological cancers, accounting for about 10% of all new cases. The three most pervasive gynecological cancers ? ovarian, cervical, and uterine ? accounted for nearly 10% of total new cancer cases for women, of which 37% of them will succumb to the disease.
Accept and value your body:
Knowing and respecting your body is the most important thing you can do for your gynecological health. All women should have an optimistic, respectful attitude toward their procreation. They must have a respectful attitude toward their reproductive system and sexual organs. They are an integral part of their lives, a good part of their lives, and deserve to be well cared for.
Dr. Meenakshi’s tips for good gynecological health:
- Get a gynecological checkup every year and routine Pap tests, which can help detect suspicious cells early and reduce the risk of cervical cancer. Get a top gynecologist in Gurgaon consultation with Dr. Meenakshi for the best experience.
- Make sure you’re having safe sex. There are more than 20 sexually transmitted diseases known. AIDS, which impairs the body’s ability to combat infection and enhances susceptibility to illness and cancer; Human Papillomaviruses (HPVs) raise the risk of cervical cancer; and gonorrhea leads to pelvic inflammatory disease ectopic pregnancy, and infertility.
- Maintain a healthy body weight by eating a healthy diet. Your weight strongly influences your menstrual cycle; women who are too slim or too overweight can experience issues such as missing periods or experiencing excessive or irregular flow. Constipation can be avoided by eating a balanced, high-fiber diet and consuming plenty of water, minimizing period discomfort.
- Keep the pelvic floor solid by doing Kegel exercises. A poor pelvic floor can lead to bladder problems, such as urinary loss when coughing or sneezing, as well as sexual issues.
- Exercise daily and in moderation. Include exercises that are effective for reducing pelvic pain, such as yoga.
- Make a maternity plan. It becomes more challenging to become pregnant once a woman reaches her mid-30s, and the risk of miscarriage rises. Preconception health is helpful to both you and your baby; a preconception checkup will help decide whether you are at risk of any medical complications, allowing you to handle them before becoming pregnant and reducing the burden of pregnancy and childbirth.
Dr. Meenakshi Sauhta is a top gynecologist in Gurgaon who provides her patients with comprehensive prenatal care, including routine checkups to avoid any possible health issues during pregnancy. The most valuable piece of advice she has offered to her pregnant patients is to live a safe lifestyle.
For a life-changing experience, book an appointment today!