Everyone knows businesses send a series of emails on a schedule with the help of the Drip Campaign. The most powerful or we would say an evergreen platform for handling your emails and will deliver them to the right person. Let us clear to you here that Drip Campaign is also known as Automated Email Campaign, so don’t get confused. The motive to write this article is to inform you that you can do this “email send on schedule” from the SuiteCRM now. Having a great extension in your organization called Email Drip Campaign will do this for users
Well, before going to understand this extension, let’s understand together about Drip Campaign with the statistics that will amaze you.
An Overview of Drip Campaign for the Businesses
Companies wishing to succeed should put their investment on this platform which totally runs on Automation. These days automation is everything. It replaces humans in the workplace and saves countless hours in most of the activities. The Drip enables you to keep your emails ready in advance and send them on time. It allows you to focus more on other business operations.
Key statistics of Automated Email Campaigns
- 80% is the open rate of emails when sent from the drip campaign
- Expect 80% more sales from this platform to grow your business
- The platform reduces your investment by at least 33%
- The Response rate here is between 4-10 times
This automated email campaign platform is outstanding enough to help you to achieve your desired goal easily. We brought such a powerful function in the SuiteCRM and presented the SuiteCRM Email Drip Campaign plugin to ease your efforts.
Introducing SuiteCRM Email Drip Campaign
Outright Store introduced this exceptional plugin where you can set emails in advance and set the time period for sending them to the right audience from SuiteCRM. Prepare a bunch of emails and make a list of the audience and then send them with the desired time period functionality. The main essential benefit is it saves your quality of time and you don’t have to give your time to sending emails and checking status. Top-notch extension!
For instance: After you gauge, you saw your business team has not sent an email to two of your most important clients who daily deal with you. Leaving them and moving forwards means killing your sales and revenue with your own hands. But according to your team research, those two clients will read the emails on weekends. What will you do? Wait for that day and then send an email on that day? Please use the Email Drip campaign add-on in your business. Here you can curate an email in advance and set the desired time period. The email will be sent to them automatically with no error. Pay more attention to other important business operations because the email send process is now under this plugin.
List of the Functionalities of this plugin for you
We have more to tell you about it. Make sure not to skip the points given below-
- It is easy for the user to set different templates for different days. Now run your business with an advanced concept that saves your precious time and money.
- Get the Email status in your hands. No matter how many emails you share with multiple audiences, you will get to know the status completely for decision-making.
- Sharing the right email to the right person at the correct time indicates that you are giving value to your customer. It is a good way to make long-lasting relationships with the customers.
- A beneficial point is you can target users with the scheduled email. This setting of predefined timing saves a significant amount of time for everyone.
Stats showing the success rate of Drip Campaigns
- Nurtured leads generated through drip campaigns tend to shop 47% more as compared to other customers.
- Another astonishing fact is that email drip campaigns have an 80% more opening rate than normal emails.
- After a successful implementation of drip campaigns, companies have seen a surge of 20% in their sales number.
- The companies that have used the drip campaigns for frequent communication with customers have managed to capture 50% more sales-ready leads.
Some Proven Examples of Email Drip Campaigns
As we said earlier, drip campaigns are used for sending scheduled and automated emails to customers based on their actions. Here, we’re going to show you some features that you’ll get in an email marketing campaign software.
If someone visits your website and adds a product to their cart. But for some reason, they chose not to keep going. Then, email drip campaign software can automatically send a customized email to that particular customer. It could include any call to action, offers, etc. You can select a predefined time duration for sending an email. For example, this will let you send an email just after 1 hour of abandoning the cart.
Newsletters are a great way to keep the engagement intact with customers. In addition to this, educational newsletters also help in establishing brand identity. With the help of drip campaigns, you run weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly newsletters.
On average, a person requires around 7 to 13 touchpoints or emails to convert them from potential customers to a definite sale. These emails include a welcome note followed by subscription and educational emails. The final stage includes sending emails with the USP (Unique Selling Proposition) of your product and at last, the product promotional emails. In this way, there are huge possibilities for closing the deal.
Usually, this strategy is suitable for existing customers who have been inactive or didn’t purchase any products for a long time. There are few drip campaign software that can trigger such re-engagement emails after some preset timing.