This write-up will guide you on effectively converting OST to PDF format. You will get manual steps to save OST files in PDF format. You can also try the?OST to PST Converter, which is an exclusive and trusted solution to export OST to PDF format. Let?s first learn about the OST and PDF file format.
Offline Outlook Data file (OST) maintains a downloaded copy of the user’s mailbox to prevent work interruptions in the event of poor or nonexistent internet connectivity.
As the name implies, the Portable Document Format also referred to as the PDF files. The Adobe PDF file format was designed to make presenting and exchanging documents easy and reliable, no matter what computer, hardware, or operating system the recipient is using.
Many times users want to use their data without any data connectivity. In that case, they require to convert OST files into PDF format. Here, are some others reasons that induce the requirement to convert OST to PDF format.
- Easily Portable: You can easily transfer or carry pdf documents from one place to another.
- Privacy and Security: PDF files can be password-protected to prevent unauthorized access. The files can only be viewed by people who know the password.
- Simple to Print: The OST file data can be easily printed on an A4 size sheet without modifying the printer settings.
- Easily Readable: You can easily view and read the PDF file. Any device can open them, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
These above-provided reasons generated the demand to export OST to PDF format. So, let?s first start with the manual steps.
The installation and configuration of MS Outlook and the exchange server are required to perform this manual process. Now, perform the steps in sequence;
- Open MS Outlook on your device and choose the message you want to convert to PDF.
- After opening the message window, click the Save As button on the File tab.
- Click on the Save As Type drop-down menu and select .html.
- After then, name the file and click on the save button.
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the MS Outlook HTML file and close the email client.
- Once the HTML file has been saved, right-click on it and choose Open with Word.
- The MS Word application appears, where you have to click File >> Save As.
- Next, click on the PDF file in the Save as Type drop-down list.
- You can now save this PDF file at any location and then click the Save button.
Drawbacks of Manual Steps
By using these steps, you can convert OST to PDF, but it has certain limitations.
- It is not competent enough to perform bulk conversion of OST files into PDF. It only converts a single email into a PDF at a time.
- There is a chance of data loss while performing these steps.
- The manual steps are a quite lengthy and time-consuming process.
To overcome these limitations, you can use a Professional tool to convert OST files into PDF format efficiently.
The OST to PST Converter tool is the finest utility to convert OST to PDF format with 100% data accuracy. This utility is designed with multiple advanced algorithms to fulfill the demand of the users. It provides multiple advanced features to its users.
- The tool converts single and multiple OST files into PDF, PST, MBOX, EML, and other formats.
- It import OST to Gmail, Yahoo mail, Office 365, etc. email clients.
- This utility is supported by all versions of ?MS Outlook and Windows operating systems.
- It offers user?s friendly interface to its technical and non-technical users.
- You can also remove emails of a similar nature by using the remove duplicate email feature.
- You can export the first 50 emails per folder in its free demo version.
We have covered the best methods to convert OST to PDF using both manual and expert methods in the post above. The manual approach takes a lot of time and effort. As a result, we advise you to choose the alternative strategy that immediately exports OST to PDF with attachments.