The powerful features offered by AngularJS are the main reason why it has become the first choice of many web app developers.
List of Some Powerful Features that makes AngularJS a Preferred Framework for Software Development
Here is a list of some amazing features of AngularJS which makes it the best framework among all others. All of these features are very powerful and helps the user in developing software and websites quickly.
1. Model View Controller Feature
The first amazing feature of AngularJS is MVC, it is a pattern of design used in developing a web application. MVC are three different things:-
- Model – The thing responsible for managing the data for a web application and also the pattern used at the very first level is known as Model. The data managed by the model is in the simplest form.
- View – The view manages all the data or content which the user sees or interacts with. The whole responsibility of presenting the data is in the hands of View.
- Controller – As the name implies controller, controls the data with model and view. It receives the inputs from the user and does the further processing. At the end gives an output to the user, after verifying all the data.
This MVC feature of AngularJS allows the developer to create a different user-based application very easily. This is the first reason for selecting the AngularJS framework.
2. HTML User Interface
Another reason why users prefer the AngularJS framework over other frameworks is the feature of routing. The transition from the first view to some other view is known as routing. Routing is the main aspect of applications with a single page. As all the work needs to be carried on one single page, routing becomes very essential.
When the application is a single page application, the option of redirecting the user to a different page is not possible. Developers are required to create multiple menus and sub-menus. AngularJS helps the developers in doing this. With this feature, we came to know about the third reason why users prefer the AngularJS framework.
5. Community Offered by Google
A user can easily get its queries solved here within a short period of time. Some of the expert developers are always available on this platform for the help of other developers.
6. Binding from Two Ways
We have already seen the different usage of the data in the first feature of AngularJS. The MVC feature sets a limit to the usage of the data. Binding of the data means synchronizing the data automatically between view and model.
If you have any questions left behind regarding the AngularJS framework. Leave them in the comments sections below. Your questions will be answered in a short span of time.