Business telecom presents the top best wifi routers of 2021. We use all routers in our work, which means we have experienced their pros and cons firsthand.
Choosing a good wifi router is not easy. However, the main criteria for forming the top 10 were the stability of the devices, the Internet speed provided, and the coverage area. The best part that if you are using wifi router then you can visit Myrepeater to change settings.
On the 10th place of our top list is a wifi router D-Link DIR-825/AC, which is a good solution for creating a high-speed wireless connection in a small office, a cafe, or a store. In addition, the router provides a stable connection from any computer or mobile gadget.
The router acts as a base station for Internet access from devices working in 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac standards.
- Speed up to 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz, up to 867 Mbps at 5 GHz.
- Wireless connection speeds up to 1167 Mbps.
- Multifunctional USB-port.
- Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 security standards.
- Screens out connection requests by MAC address.
- Allows access to WPS and WMM technologies.
- Non-removable antennas.
- Not suitable for large offices and companies because it has a small coverage area.
- It heats up a lot
- Not particularly user-friendly web interface.
The router of this model is popular among users because of its extensive functionality. This router protects you from hacker attacks and block the access of local network users to unwanted websites.
A strong 802.11ac wifi router that offers wireless speeds of up to 733 Mbps. A USB connector makes it possible to connect printers, external storage devices, and 3G/4G modems, which greatly extend the functionality of the equipment. Also, it can be used to charge smartphones, tablets, and other gadgets if you don’t have a spare power adapter. The developers have created an interface ASUSWRT, which is as convenient and intuitive as possible.
- Up to 300Mbps in 2.4GHz mode and up to 433Mbps in 5GHz mode.
- Allows you to monitor Internet traffic consumption and limit the speed of the Internet channel for individual applications.
- The coverage area is larger than in many models. Asus RT-AC51U has powerful antennas that increase wireless coverage by 150% compared to conventional devices.
- The possibility to set a priority of using the Internet channel bandwidth for different applications.
- Ability to connect a VPN server.
- Wireless data transfer speed is slower than other routers.
- Small coverage area: thick walls can be a significant obstacle.
- It is based on technology belonging to the 5th generation of wireless communications so that users can access all modern features. It is one of the best solutions for offices with a small number of employees.
You also can consider RangeXTD router for better result.
TP-LINK ARCHER C60
The TP-Link Archer C60, which reaches 450 Mbps at 2.4 GHz, continues the rating of wifi routers. This is enough to send emails, download various web pages and work with audio files.
- The 5 GHz channel with speeds up to 867 Mbps provides comfortable viewing of streaming HD video.
- It supports the new 802.11ac standard, which is three times faster than 802.11n.
- Five antennas (three for 2.4 GHz and two for 5 GHz) with alternating installation optimize simultaneous operation in two bands.
- The network remains as stable as possible and virtually immune to various types of interference.
- Possibility to create a separate guest network for your company’s customers.
- Not suitable for large offices and companies because of the relatively low data rate.
- It cannot be mounted on the wall because of the location of the antennas.