When you start working for any metal fabrication in-home or in your workshop, you always wish to have an angle grinder in your toolbox. Maybe you are good to use and know the importance but some people maybe don?t know the importance.
This article for you to tell you why an angle grinder is an essential part of your toolbox. starting with the definition of what is an angle grinder?
So , let?s talk about its working. It is a widely used tool for a variety of metal fabrication. Which include metal cutting, grinding, deburring, finishing, and polishing of matter. Commonly people use an electric angle grinder either it is corded or battery powered. Tools work totally depends on your requirement. Your specific application and material you are working with.
Let’s talk about its importance in the toolkit
- Firstly it is very handy and easy to use the tool. If you don?t know how to use the angle grinderthen please read toolsguide before using it. It is a versatile tool. It is a multi tasking tool that can be used to perform various tasks. So it is like one tool and multiple tasks. It is a must and good to go to any shed or workshop. Any novice with correct safety precaution can use it easily and start working.
- Angle grinder tool is a versatile tool in the box. If we attach this tool ( angle grinder) with the right disc it works amazingly.it can replace numerous tools and make the labour intensive jobs easier and faster.
- It comes in different sizes. Very useful and Very common size is 155 MM. it is a widely used size in the world. This modal is very light and easy to use. It is best for the beginner as well as for the professional.
- A wide range of sizes and brand choices available in the market. you can choose as per your requirement and your choice.
- It is easily available. You can go to your near hardware tool and get it easily.
Well, this comes with a different type of cutting discs. Each disc has its own specialization work. like cutting tiles, cutting bars and bolts, cutting out of the old mortar, etc.
Let’s talk about some of its important works:
- Metal Cleaning: These wire wheels are used to remove rust and flaking paint from the surface. Wire wheels attached with a brush angle grinder used for stripping, cleaning, and deburring tasks.
- Cutting bars, roads, and bolts: well you can use a hacksaw for cutting tasks. But for getting a perfect cut t but it is hard to beat a grinder for quick, and rough cuts.
- Cutting tile, stone, and concrete: it is difficult to cut ceramic and stone tile to fit around the outlet. But guess what angle grinder makes this work easy . If this tool is attached with a dry-cut diamond , it?s wheel makes short work for all these difficult tasks.
- Restoring the cutting edges: an angle finder is a perfect tool for restoring edges. For better sharper edges. It will become handy for you. It helps the restoring of edges on rough and tumble tools like hoes, shovels, and ice scrapers.
- Cutting the old mortar: It is a perfect tool for removing old mortar. Among the chisel and hammer grinders is the best option you can have for completing this task. If you have lots of tuckpointing it is a good idea to use a grinder. Wear a dust mask to avoid any casualties.
Hope this article helps you to understand why angle grinder is the best tool you can have in your toolbox.