You have already invested in your rug, and don’t want to spend more money on cleaning and maintenance. We got you, and that’s why we have come up with some most affordable and accessible ways to clean your flooring. Let’s have a look at rug wash Brisbane hacks:
1. Mixture of Vinegar, Baking Soda and Water
The standard baking soda and vinegar combination is helpful for more than just science fair volcanoes. To begin, sprinkle baking soda over the damaged area. If you want to boost the deodorising power, add a few drops of colourless essential oil. Allow the baking soda to lie on top of the stain for at least an hour.
In a spray bottle, combine equal parts vinegar and water, then spritz the mixture on top of the baking soda. You should hear an excellent fizzing sound. After the fizzing has stopped, wipe the area with a clean towel to remove the mixture. For really resistant places, you may need to repeat the treatment.
2. Cleaning Without a Steam Cleaner
Are you wondering how to clean a rug without steam cleaner? Baking soda, a brush, a towel, and warm water are all you need to clean your carpeting without using a steamer. Natural chemicals, fortunately, make it simple to clean flooring without using a steam cleaner.
- Vacuum the area to remove any dust and dirt.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the discoloured areas.
- Blot the stain with a clean cloth or towel.
- Warm water may work well in case of stubborn stains and dirty patches. Do not let the flooring soak moisture.
- Turn on the fan or Ac for the drying process.
That may seem like an easy task; however, we recommend hiring a professional Rug Cleaning Wacol company for a safe treatment. Experts inspect your flooring and form a strategy to work on. They don’t add up two things because they read the remedy online. They do it because of their expertise, training and specific knowledge.
3. Hire a Professional Rug Wash Brisbane Company
You might be confused about finding this option under the title – affordable ways to clean a rug. You will be surprised to know that hiring experts is the best and safest way to clean flooring. How? Let’s dig deeper:
- Experts are highly knowledgeable – You may already know that different fibres need specific treatments as a rug owner. Mixing up chemicals and remedies may result in a disaster.
- Professionals are well-trained – They know how to conduct inspection, cleaning procedures and post-observations. Accidents are not part of their training.
- Rug cleaning Wocol specialists are experienced – Their years of experience and expertise can save your flooring from hazardous dust mites, germs and other pollutants. On top of that, some top-rated companies offer their services at an affordable price.
So, find the most suitable rug cleaners for your flooring and let them do their job. No doubt, hiring experts is the most affordable way to clean the flooring as they don’t do mishaps, and you don’t have to invest in flooring again for years.