Men have been vulnerable to receding hairline, hair fall, and bad hair for a long time. Balding has become a common scenario in the lives of most Indian men, with most becoming fully or partially bald by their mid-30s. Although men are usually ignorant about the health of their skin and hair, the modern Indian man is becoming more aware day by day about his well-being. Here are some hair care products that will keep your hair nourished and shiny all day long while preventing hair fall and damage.
- Kama Ayurveda Himalayan Deodar Hair Cleanser – Kama Ayurveda has become known for its naturally derived products for the skin as well as hair care. Its products have nutritional content that keeps your skin and hair healthy and gives them a nice glow that stays during the whole day. Their Himalayan Deodar Hair cleanser is made entirely out of natural ingredients. The shampoo is free of paraben and is blended with essential oils which helps in restricting hair fall and promoting hair growth. The also provides a conditioner too in order to take better care of your hair. Although the product is quite expensive compared to the other products on its list with the price of a 200ml bottle being a whopping 1025 INR.
- Dove Men Shampoo plus Conditioner – Dove is known for creating products mainly for women but recently, it released a line of self-grooming products for men. The products turned out to be a huge hit in the commercial market as well as among men. The company provides daily care products such as an all-in-one shampoo and conditioner for men, body soaps, and face washes. Their products are known to be gentle on the skin as well as the scalps, making them preferred among a lot of men. One of them is the Shampoo plus Conditioner for men. The shampoo is perfect for reducing hair thinning and increasing its strength.
- Park Avenue Beer Shampoo – With the release of its famous Beer shampoo, Park Avenue has made huge strides in the Men’s grooming department. The company mainly releases products that are targeted mainly at men, with product lines of shampoos, soaps, face washes, and scrubs. The shampoo has become very popular among men as beer brings shine to the hair and gives it a bounce. This is due to the silica extract present in the beer which helps in building the natural structure of hair, thus bringing volume to it.
- TIGI Bedhead for Men cleanup Shampoo – TIGI is one of the higher-end Men’s grooming companies in the market. The company is known for making one of the best hair care products and skin cleansers in the market. Its Bedhead for men shampoo is a daily use grooming product that provides nourishment to the hair while being very gentle on the scalp. The shampoo also comes with the option of buying a conditioner to further nourish the hair.
- Mancode Hair Vitalizer – One of the up and coming brands centered around men and their grooming needs, Mancode has been creating a name for itself in the Indian Men’s Grooming market. The company makes a diverse range of products ranging from beard and mustache oil, hair wax, mustache wax, and beard softeners. One of its best products is the Hair Vitalizer that comes in a 200ml bottle, costing around 550 INR. The vitalizer nourishes the scalp and removes dryness and irritation. The product is created using Ayurvedic abstracts which help in strengthening the hair follicles. It improves the structure and volume of the hair and strengthens it to resist damage.
- The Man Company Charcoal Shampoo – First created in 2013, the Gurgaon-based Men’s grooming company was created to cater to the all-round grooming needs of men. Being an Indian company, the organization understands that the grooming needs of Indian men differ a lot from that of the world.
- One of its best shampoos is the Charcoal Shampoo that also comes with the addition of peppermint and clove to reduce inflammation while conditioning the hair. The charcoal base that is present in the shampoo cleanses your hair by removing all the dirt and other pollutants. The charcoal also absorbs the excess oil that might be present in your scalp, thus eliminating further chances of attracting dirt. The clove oil extracts present in the shampoo reduces the chances of hair fall and conditions the hair making it frizz-free and silky-smooth.