Hottest trending fashion styles of 2021:
As compared to the subdued neutral looks of 2020, 2021 is the year of fresher and bolder designs. The current style mirrors the 90s and early 2000s trend in the sense of the use of pastel shades, silhouettes, and patterns of those seasons or the use of 50s-inspired headscarves. However, the big difference is that these classic styles are reinvented in oversized and loud colors. So let’s check out the prevailing trends:
- Floral Prints: Floral prints are the perfect way to express yourself and celebrate life. This is a must-have in every wardrobe since you can style it with almost anything, be it a skirt, palazzo, etc. Floral designs are available in monochrome, light-hued, bright and tropical patterns
- Hoodies under Blazer: Currently one of the most popular styles on the fashion circuit-wearing a cozy slim, tapered hoodie under a dark coloured blazer
- Blouses & crop-tops: Trending this season are contemporary crop tops, tees in different prints and colours, Indo-western style tunics, blouses, cape-style, bralette tops, etc. These can be paired with denim, leggings, or pants not only for a casual look but also for specific occasions.
- Puffed ballooning sleeves: These types of sleeves are functional besides giving your shoulders a rounded appearance and are used with off-shoulder tops and embellished blouses.
- Cropped Cardigan: A contemporary chic look Contemporary fashion trend is Cropped Cardigan that can be paired with slip skirts or jeans along with a leather jacket and boots. A chic look that will be the cynosure of all eyes.
- Colour Clashing: To add a punch to your wardrobe as well as to make a fashion statement, pair contrasting colours to create a bold look-clash orange with blue or black with green or yellow with pink.
- Pastel Colours: Try pastel ensembles to look effortlessly cute and chic. You can mix and match different hues of soft and buttery colours and wear them every season.
While we have listed only some of the fashion trends that are currently reigning India and the world but it gets one EXCITED!!
He wonders how he can be a part of this enriching career where:
- He could not only earn good money and fame but also showcase his creativity
- He can be a pivot in this world of fashion to be the one to decide the upcoming fashion trends & styles
- He can dress up not only celebrities but the world
- He can not only enhance but also define one’s personality
- His designed styles can be an aspiration for others
So look no further. Choose Fashion Styling & Image Design course and fulfill your dream of styling the world. This, four-year course will offer competencies in not only styling but also visual communication and creative direction besides knowledge about colours, patterns and/or designs to give a diverse chic look. The students are encouraged to be part of live projects, assisting on photo-shoots, costume designs and styling for various celebrities and characters for various films or web series.