Whether you are continually busy with clients, work, or class, nothing is more useful when it comes to preparing meals. Crockpots are so convenient for athletes in training camps. Especially, people who are living in hotels without full kitchens, or living in dorm-style apartments without furnaces or stoves. To make a healthy weekly meal plan for athletes we have put together a plan. You just have to toss ingredients in, flip on the switch, and go about your day without having to spend hours cooking. These crockpot meals require small effort and time. You can rest guaranteed you will always have leftovers to get you through the week.
On the hunt to produce wholesome, flavorful meals, there is often one severe obstacle, and that is time. But if you want a meal you can leave alone to cook gradually during the day or while you run errands, your crock-pot has got your back. In addition to that, it conserves energy and lowers the risk of burning food. So, here are the best slow cooker meals for athletes.
- Slow-cooker White Chicken Chilli:- This recipe is the reason why slow-cooker is used so much by people. You literally just drop everything in the slow cooker, give it a swift stir, then turn it on and wander away. When you return, you have this intense white bean chicken chili that is ready for topping with creamy cheese and diving in with some tortilla chips. And when the sky is dark, the air is crisp, and you got the winter blues, easy dinners like this are a total lifesaver. This recipe is full of protein and makes a great choice for athletes.
- Slow cooker Hamburger Stew:- Are you ready for a delicious stew recipe? You can try this super-amazing recipe in the slow cooker. It is nothing fancy. It is just simple, good, comforting food!. You will love the simplicity of this dish and the flexibility. It?s the precise thing to have to simmer away on the weekend. As you do your errands or relax and enjoy watching the changing of the seasons. Other soups and stews you can make are chicken parmesan soup, beef stew, Yellow split pea pulse, curry lentil soup, chicken noodle soup, and chicken tortilla soup.
- Slow cooker Sweets:- Who doesn’t want sweets after dinner? Well, we all crave sweets, even athletes. Delicious sweet treats that can be cooking all day, and ready for you after dinner. These sweet recipes are as tasty as well as healthy. These recipes are slow cooker granola, peach, and apple crisp, apple butter, and pumpkin banana bread. Prepare these recipes and enjoy your healthy meals.
- Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup:- Winter is the best time to enjoy the soup. In addition to that, this Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup is a clear broth soup. It actually makes it light enough to enjoy in hotter weather. Squeeze some lime on top. Serve it with an ice-cold margarita. After that, you won?t care what the weather is doing. It is one of the healthiest recipes that every athlete should try.
- Slow cooker Sesame Beef:- Every fitness enthusiast loves cooked meat. The cooked beef is always tender and flavorful. But, you don’t have to put a lot of effort into this recipe. It is simple to make. This Slow Cooker Sesame Beef uses only several ingredients and comes out with so much essence. It is good because beef is expensive, but you can use it sparingly in your meal and mix it with other less expensive ingredients. This delicious shredded meal can be served in so many ways. You can do a simple combo with some warm rice and broccoli florets. You can also combine it with tacos, or can serve it with some crunchy cabbage salad. You can also stir it with a batch of rice as well as rich garlic noodles.
- Pumpkin Pie Slow cooker Oatmeal:- It is one of the most favorite slow cooker healthy recipes. Pumpkin pie is creamy and full of flavors. It is made with steel-cut oats, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and a taste of maple. It is one of those recipes which will give you taste as well as a healthier feel. So, if you are on your fitness journey, then you must try this recipe.
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken:- This slow cooker honey garlic chicken is a perfect meal for any weekend night. This recipe needs only a few ingredients. Make your grocery list and head to the store, and cook this amazing recipe. It is a tastier and healthier food choice that can be cooked in a slow cooker.
- Mexican Quinoa Recipe:- This vegan slow cooker recipe is very delicious and wholesome. You will need uncooked white quinoa, potatoes, black beans, whole kernel corns, green chilies, maple syrup, fresh cilantro, and sliced avocados. Get these ingredients and you are all set to cook this delicious recipe.
- Slow cooker Spiced Pulled Pork:- If you are looking for a great twist on a traditional pulled pork, then this is the perfect recipe to try. Pick up a pork loin, mix up a super mild marinade with the five-spice, and let your slow cooker do its charm. This recipe is saucy, slightly sweet, slightly salty, and full of warm spices.
- Slow Cooker Rosemary Garlic Beef Stew:- You will never have smelled anything as lovely as rosemary garlic beef stew. This recipe is absolutely incredible. This recipe is super-tasty and healthy. Unlike most slow cooker recipes where you just dump in the ingredients and start cooking, this Rosemary Garlic Beef Stew is a little more included but well worth it. Browning the meat before it goes into the slow cooker. It caramelizes the proteins and adds a base to the flavor that you simply cannot get just by letting it boil away in the cooker. Besides, it toasts the flour so you don?t get that gluey flour flavor in the final hardened stew.