QuickBooks is renowned retail management software that is designed by Intuit, to ease all the daily requirements of the business in no time without hassle and error. This amazing software changes the way of accounting and bookkeeping tasks more efficiently, and reliably for users. Quickbooks is designed on a cloud-based interface that helps its users to access the company file anywhere and anytime with a good internet connection.
But what if the Quickbooks are not accessible to you because of some network. When these errors occur you are no longer accessible to Quickbooks and it seems to have network issues on the system.
Quickbooks file doctor will help you in this situation to resolve any kind of network issues in the QB company file. In this article, we solely discuss QB File doctor to explore the bright side of this tool that every QB user must have on their system.
Quickbooks File Doctor
The QB repairing tool is a supporting software of QuickBooks, designed to help QB users around the world to fix any kind of error within the QB company file. Intuit designed this software on purpose when finding out that Quickbooks users are facing a lot of errors while accessing company files. This tool software can fix any kind of company file error whether it is related to network issues or be it Window problems, data corruption, etc. This tool not only fixes the error but saves the data from corruption or damage. It is a handy gadget to resolve issues while working on the QB software.
Type of QB File Doctor Tool
Intuit developed this software in two different kinds of styles and both work equally efficiently and resolve errors accordingly.
- QuickBooks Built-in File Doctor
Available in 2016 and above version
- QBFD Stand Alone Version
Solely available on the site of Intuit, which can be downloaded to the system.
Errors Fix Through QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor
As the name suggests this file doctor tool really works like a doctor for the QB company files and fixes many crucial errors, explained below
- QuickBooks Error 6150
- QuickBooks Error 6000 82
- QuickBooks Error code 6000 305
- Quickbooks Error code 6000 301
- Quickbooks Error code 6147
- Quickbooks Error code 6130
- Errors like blank or missing customer list or vendor list from the company file.
- If your display screen is blank
- QuickBooks Network error H101, H202, H303, or H505 over a multi-user mode.
- When a sample company file is only accessible but company files get totally damaged.
System Requirements to Download the File Doctor of QuickBooks
Before stepping towards initiating the download and installation procedure of QuickBooks file doctor, a user needs to fulfill the system requirement for the PC.
- Network diagnosis and repair– Using the admin login in windows
- QB File repair– It is not mandatory for installing on the system
- Multi-user repair and diagnosis- Verifying that QuickBooks hosting is in ON mode
Download and Installation Procedure of Quickbooks Desktop File Doctor
It is clear above that there are two kinds of file doctors that come in handy and now we are going to explore the downloading and installing process of each one of them. But you have to keep these things in mind that
- QuickBooks Desktop version of 2016 or the above has the in-built QBFD in the QuickBooks software pack.
- For a better experience, use the external versions of QuickBooks file doctor.
- The .NET framework is a must-have on your system for the framework setup of the QuickBooks File Doctor.
The QBFD Stand-Alone version
- Go to the official site of Intuit to Download the file doctor
- Run the QBFD.exe file to install the tool
- After the installation completes, the File Doctor will automatically open up.
The QBFD in the Quickbooks Tool hub
First, download the QuickBooks Tool hub from the official site of Intuit.
- Save the file of the QB tool hub on the Desktop.
- Now open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the tool hub
- Wait for a while to install
- Double click on the icon to open it.
- There are six different tabs aligned vertically.
- Go to the second tab company file issue and select the company file doctor option to resolve the error.
How to Use QuickBooks Repair File Tool?
1: Built-In Version of Quickbooks File Doctor
- Open the Quickbooks without opening the company file
- Go to the File menu, click on the Utilities option
- Choose the Repair File and Network problems to initiate the built-in version of File doctor.
- Now browse the company file that needs diagnosis
- Click on the Open.
- Go to the Show advance Setting, to scan the file
- Hit the next option.
- Now enter the correct ID and Password
- Hit the next option.
- The scanning starts to determine the error
2: Stand-Alone Version of Quickbooks File Doctor
- After Installing the Stand-alone version it automatically opens up on the screen
- Or else you can hit the start button and select programs, find the QBFD icon and click on it to open.
- Hit the drop-down list to find the company file
- Or else click on the Browse to manually locate it on the hard drive
- Select check file damage only and then hit the diagnose file button.
- The scanning process initiates to determine the error
- After the scans complete, choose a related option wisely to fix the error;
- Option 1
When the 6000 error occurs or the company file is damaged.
- Option 2
When a Network error like H101, H202, H303, H505, occurs
- Select the option accordingly and then enter the Company File Admin Password
- Hit the Next button.
- Choose another option
- Workstation option.
If the QuickBooks Company file is stored on the computer.
- Server option.
If the QuickBooks Company file is not stored on the computer.
- Now select Yes if you are working on the QuickBooks Server
- Select No If you are working on the QuickBooks Workstation
- The above steps initiate the rectification of the error, once it’s complete, a success message from QBFD pops up.
- Now close the file doctor and open the Company file.
3: QuickBooks File Doctor in QB Tool hub
- Once the installation completes, Double-click on the icon to open it
- Choose the second tab Company File issue.
- A windows Fix My Company File will open
- Click on the Run QuickBooks File Doctor there.
- Select the file to diagnose from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Admin credentials and hit the next to start the scanning process.
The above information regarding Quickbooks File doctor, hopefully, it is helpful to you while downloading and installing this tool on your system. If you want any advice regarding this tool, you can simply contact QUickbooks customer care support to take assistance. They will provide you with the best possible help and advice.