For the benefit of business owners, QuickBooks includes a number of useful tools. One of these features is the Intuit QuickBooks GoPayment app, which is the simplest, quickest, and easiest way to handle card payments. To make card payments using the GoPayment App, all you need is an iPhone or Android mobile with a card reader. For quick financial transactions within the firm, Intuit created GoPayment, a mobile payment processing solution using credit card service.
The GoPayment program assists and enables QuickBooks users to handle credit card transactions using an internet-connected device such as an Android, laptop, or iPhone. However, processing the payment via a mobile device takes some time.
The card reader does not need to be plugged in while using GoPayment. The card may be scanned using a camera or the card data can be entered directly with the key. The GoPayment program allows customers to make payments from anywhere at any time, and after the payment is completed, you can give the client an instant payment receipt.
The user may also customize the payment receipt with their logo, text, store information, personalized greetings, and social network connections using QuickBooks GoPayment.
Intuit GoPayments has a number of advantages.
The following are some of the advantages of using Intuit GoPayments:
- Preferences for Flexible Pricing
- Customers get it for free.
- Support is available around the clock.
- Financial Statements
- Time is money.
- With Intuit GoPayment, you can save a lot of time, effort, and money.
- Compatibility with a Wide Range of GoPayment Devices
Collect all payments while on the move
- Connect your card reader to your iPhone or iPad and begin striking credit card cards right away.
- There is no need for a card reader in this operation.
- You may use your camera to scan a card at any moment or type in the card data directly.
Get paid right away
The card reader is not required for QB users to utilize GoPayment. Users may either scan the card with a camera or directly input the card data using the key.
Payment on the spot — at any time and from any location
The customer may recommend that you accept payment directly on your mobile. As a result of this procedure, you will be able to receive email or text messages from the client. Once you accept the payment, the entire procedure will be completed in about a minute.
Allow the user to make changes.
- In the payment receipt, the user may include a logo, personalized greeting, media links, store address, and much more.
- Include a list of the goods you frequently sell, along with the price, a picture, or text.
- Make a fast order for the items and add custom pricing.
- You can assist the consumer in making a simple credit card payment.
Quickly run the business
- You may add up to 50 people at a time to collect payments on your behalf from anywhere at any time.
- Simply utilize the online service center to check, accept, or refund a credit card transaction.
- Enjoy secure and secured payment card processing.
- For a simple and safe bookkeeping solution, the user can sync the transactions to QuickBooks.
3 Easy Steps to Get Started
- On your device, download and install the free GoPayment app.
- Complete the application procedure.
- Obtain approval.
With QuickBooks’ mobile credit card processing, you’ll never miss a sale. GoPayment
- Accept all forms of payment: – Accept and videotape all MasterCard transactions.
- Accept credit card payments from any location.
- Transactions. Also, keep track of any cash.
- Examine your receipts.
Why should you consider using your phone to make a payment?
If your company accepts debit and credit cards, you may be wondering if adding mobile to the mix is worth the hassle. Alternatively, you may be cash-only and happy with it. It’s possible that mobile payments aren’t legal rights for you, but if any of the following apply to you, mobile payments are worth thinking about.
Step 1:- Install the GoPayment app on your device.
- Download the GoPayment app from the Mac App Store or the Google Play Store if you’re using an Android device.
Step 2:- Login to the GoPayment application
- Because you created your QuickBooks Account during the sign-in procedure, you may use the log information to access the QuickBooks GoPayment application.
Step 3:- Prepare to get your first payment.
- Plugin your card until you hear it click and the volume appears.
Step 4:- Take the card and swipe it.
- You’re now getting ready to authorize credit cards and make money. When you mark to get your first payment, Objective swipes your card.
- Customers might authorize credit cards by entering the key, checking their cards, or browsing the web. They can also keep track of both cheques and cash money.
Intuit GoPayment has a number of advantages.
- Customers get it for free.
- Receiving payments should be simple, straightforward, and efficient.
- Accept any payments made using a mobile phone or similar internet-connected device.
- Sync payment transactions with QuickBooks for safe and simple accounting.
- QuickBooks generates payments for you automatically.