Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure with the help of which it becomes possible to remove the fat which cannot be removed easily through diet control or exercise. Generally, plastic surgery is done on hips, belly, buttocks, arms, thighs, back, chin, or face but Liposuction surgery can also be done on the tummy, facelifts as well as on the breast. Thus, this fat reduction can remove all your problems related to fat. Liposuction is a medical procedure that needs medical advice. It?s done under expert guidance.
Who is a good candidate for liposuction surgery?
With Liposuction surgery, it becomes possible to remove the excess fat that is usually deposited on our body in between the skin and muscles. But everybody cannot do this type of surgery as your body need to maintain certain conditions. The following are the best candidates for doing liposuction surgery:
- The candidate should be in healthy condition and he or she should not have done any kind of surgery in the past.
- The skin of the candidate should be firm and elastic.
- The weight of the candidate should not fluctuate frequently.
- The candidate should not have diabetes, heart disease, lung disease, or poor blood circulation.
- The candidate should be psychologically stable.
Where in the body liposuction can be performed?
Liposuction surgery can be performed on any part of the body where the excess fats are deposited. The following are some common areas of the body where liposuction surgery is mostly done:
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
- Inner knees
- Upper arms
What is the liposuction procedure?
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgical procedure with the help of which it becomes possible to reshape the specific areas of the body by removing the excess fat from that part of the body. Generally, liposuction is done on that area of the body where it becomes hard to lose through exercise or any healthy diet. Sometimes, liposuction becomes indispensable due to some other physical issues for which the patient can?t perform exercises regularly.
What is the risk of liposuction surgery?
Liposuction surgery is a safe surgical procedure but still, some risks are associated with it. Some of those risks are as follows:
- Large bruising is very painful and may require one month to clear
- Swelling is very common in this type of surgery and it can remain up to five to six months.
Normally, the risk in this surgery is minimum. Experts involved in this surgical process sort out all possible risks before the process.
What does liposuction surgery cost?
In India, the cost of liposuction surgery is much lower than in other countries. However, the cost varies depending on which body part it will be performed. On average, the cost of liposuction surgery varies from Rs. 70,000.00 to Rs. 1,20,000.00. The cost also varies from one city to another.
Normally, insurance policies do not include liposuction, however, some insurance schemes may have that facility as an add-on.
What are the benefits of liposuction?
Liposuction surgery comes up with huge benefits for those who are suffering from obesity. You can consult with Liposuction Surgeon in Gurgaon. Some of the essential benefits are:
- You can wear your desired clothes that will bring you lasting happiness.
- It helps you to get the exact look that you desire to have.
- You can improve your social life drastically.
- Your sex life can also be improved.
- It can boost your self-confidence and personality. Mental satisfaction is as much important as the physical one. After the Liposuction surgery, you will not only look better but also feel better.?