Basmati rice has a delightful fragrance, lightly delicious flavoring, and soft composition. It is a bowl of very aromatic rice. It unites well with other sauces and is a beautiful attribute to dishes such as curry. With a glycemic index lower than white rice, it is suggested to control a controlled diet and is quickly digested.
Basmati rice is very famous in Indian and Pakistani society for having a pleasant aroma, a slightly sweet flavor, and a smooth texture that conquers the most refined palates.
A long, fine grain that, during cooking, grows in length, resulting in a bowl of dry rice, loose and full of flavor. With carefully selected whole grains, the 1121 Parboiled Basmati Rice Camil will provide elegance to the preparations.
Basmati rice, moreover, is a food with a medium glycemic index, which means that it gradually converts to blood sugar, which helps to control your appetite and reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
Chicken curry and basmati rice with Thermomix, exotic and delicious
This recipe for chicken curry and basmati rice with Thermomix is exotic and delicious, and it is also effortless to prepare. The chicken is juicy, and the sauce creamy and full of flavor, and you can also prepare the garnish in the Thermomix. In this case, it is a bowl of delicious basmati rice that is loose and very aromatic.
Of course, keep in mind that curry is a mixture of spices that we can even make at home. Although it is very convenient to buy it already made, there can be many differences between the different curries. Some can be pretty powerful and spicy, although they are usually the ones sold in Asian ingredient stores since, in supermarkets, the mixtures are mostly relatively mild unless otherwise indicated. Therefore, do not venture to add curry to a recipe without first having tried it a little to know its level of spiciness.
In addition to 1121 Parboiled Basmati Rice, you can also accompany the recipe with this excellent garnish brown rice with Thermomix, and if you like chicken, do not hesitate to prepare this magnificent soup with chicken and vegetables in Thermomix, the tastiest recipe.
And, even if they are without Thermomix, these other recipes with curry will surely inspire you, such as the homemade curry sauce, without cream and full of fruits, the delicious curry rice with chicken and vegetables, the microwave potatoes with red curry and yogurt or the original grilled rooster combination including pineapple, tasty and salty sauce and coconut milk curry.
Ingredients to prepare chicken curry and basmati rice with Thermomix, exotic and delicious:
- Two chicken breasts or three thighs with their thighs and boneless, cut into small cubes.
- Two medium onions are peeled and quartered.
- Two garlic cloves, peeled
- Two tablespoons of curry powder (although this will depend on the type of curry and how intense you like its flavor, so first add a tablespoon, test how it remains, and add to taste).
- 75 gr of tomato sauce.
- One chili (optional, to give it a spicy touch).
- 300 ml of coconut milk (although it is becoming easier to find, if you do not have it, you can use cream mixed with coconut powder to taste similar).
- Cilantro, optional and to taste.
- 25 gr of olive oil.
- To accompany 300 gr of basmati rice.
Preparation, how to make the recipe for chicken curry and basmati rice with Thermomix, exotic and delicious:
- Cooking 1121 Parboiled Basmati Rice with Thermomix is ??very simple, so go directly to my recipe for white rice with Thermomix, cooked to the point, and you will see effortlessly the methods to cook the with a basket or with the Cooking function of rice. I have examined both, and they are excellent, aromatic, and lose rice, perfect. For this recipe of 4 servings, I usually cook 300 grams of rice. You will see the indications for that exact amount.
- Let’s go with the 1121 Parboiled Basmati Rice chicken curry. Remember that I have prepared only two servings if you prepare four and see much more in each step. Put the onion into pieces and the garlic in the glass and chop them for 6 seconds at speed 4. You can also add the minced garlic and the onion in julienne strips, which I like to do in thin strips.
- Add chili or a piece if you want to give it a spicy point.
- If you have crushed, lower the remains from the walls, add the olive oil and a little salt and saut� for 8 minutes at 120�C and spoon speed (if you have put the onion in julienne, remember to activate the left turn so that it does not take the court more).
- Combine some chicken plus continue baking for 5 minutes at 120�C, turning to the left and spoon speed.
- Add the tomato sauce, the coconut milk, the curry, and a little salt and finish cooking it for 10 minutes at 100�C, turning to the left and spoon speed.
- As soon as I finish, I always check how the sauce is since if it is very liquid, I continue cooking at the same temperature and speed for three more minutes, and so on until it is to my liking.
- Try it in case you have to rectify it with salt or want to add more curry.
Time: 30 minutes plus 20-25 minutes to cook the rice
Serve and taste:
This dish is delicious hot (although some drink it cold because they take it on a picnic and it is also perfect), either freshly made or even prepared in advance since there is no problem preparing it a few hours before or even the day before.
To serve it, you can put the Parboiled Basmati Rice on the side or covering the base as a bed and on top of the chicken with its sauce. Then, spread some chopped coriander leaves on top and enjoy this juicy chicken, with its creamy and tasty sauce and the fantastic garnish of loose and fragrant basmati rice, without a doubt an authentic dish.
Variants of the chicken curry and basmati rice recipe with Thermomix, exotic and delicious:
If you like it with a spicy point, you can saut� a chili with the onion and, if you like coriander, you can sprinkle it on top, either fresh or dry. If not, a few chopped mint or spearmint leaves and even parsley are also superb.
Chop a peeled and diced carrot along with the onion or include some quartered mushrooms at the same time as the chicken to enrich the dish.
If due to rest or because you have wanted to thicken the sauce and you have spent a bit, you need to lighten it again, make it less thick, add more coconut milk or even cream or milk. As for the flavor, add more or less curry depending on your tastes and the type of curry, since there are huge differences between some brands and others and even more so if you buy it in a specialized store.
If your usual butcher shop does not inconvenience you to bone the thighs with their thighs, I recommend you prepare this 1121 Parboiled Basmati Rice recipe with that meat because it is very juicy and tender, something more than the breast, although personally until recently I have always been preparing this recipe with chicken breast. After all, it is delicious, and the sauce prevents it from drying out.