In the treatment of varicose veins, laser therapy is the safest choice, according to a recent analysis.
Varicose veins are blood arteries that have been inflated, bloated and bent. Incorrectly operating valves in the vein cause the disease. In individuals who have this disease, blood flows from the veins of the legs to the heart due to the contracting of the leg muscles.
Laser therapy uses laser energy-generated heat to close off damaged blood vessels and automatically direct blood flow to neighboring healthy veins.
What is Laser Vein Treatment?
Laser therapy is a simple, inexpensive and non-invasive technique that uses a directed laser beam to heat and kill the infected veins and laser therapy is also helpful for body hair removal Miami. When laser energy is applied to the treatment area, the pigment stimulates the flow of the blood and heats the vessel without injury to skin.
Throughout time, the vein is drained by the body and dies. Blood is redirected to healthy veins. You will be in good hands if you select the laser venous therapy Vein Treatment Center. Know about veins on hands Miami.
How is it performed?
During laser spider vein treatment, you should be given a set of goggles to shield your eyes from extreme laser light. First, a cooling gel is added to the area being processed. The laser should be focused over the veins against the skin.
You can experience certain disturbing sensations like a laser fire; patients sometimes complain that they experience like an elastic band rubbing through their eyes. Ice should be used to improve the relaxation during the operation.
Laser vein therapy does not allow much rest, but it is normal to feel any swelling and itchiness in the treated area, and protective outfits should be required for some time after the visit.
Why Laser Varicose Veins Treatment is More Effective
- Only takes 1 hour to perform- EVLT is just only an hour away, so most people can begin regular practices quickly without needing to be returned to the hospital. Following a laser varicose vein treatment, doctors typically prescribe that patients wear compression socks to facilitate movement during the healing period. This reduces the amount of swelling that may occur after the process.
- Minimal pain- We know that surgery can be difficult, and sometimes takes a long recovery. Laser therapy is a non-surgical procedure using anesthetics local. The laser varicose vein treatment eliminates the varicose veins by changing the laser energy to remove them. Over time, blood is rerouted into healthy arteries and the quality of veins is expected to change.
- Little to no scarring- You may think about surgical wounds and stitches when it comes to operation. Since it is noninvasive, you can have little-to-no scarring as a result. The approach uses narrow fibers to transmit laser energy straight to the affected vessel.
In fact, the treatment involves micro incisions that do not involve sutures such that scarring will be limited during the operation. Laser varicose veins can be very effective to eliminate unwanted varicose veins and to flaunt your well-feeling feet.
- Low cost- Clinical trials using laser treatment for varicose veins have demonstrated a success rate of up to 98%. The expenses of the treatment shall be eligible for Medicare and health insurance coverage. The cost-effectiveness of laser varicose vein therapy makes it very an open and friendly form of treatment relative to other big surgeries.
- Office-based climate- If you have had serious problems with a venous disease in history, you undoubtedly had to go there and stay in a waiting room for hours. When more innovative care approaches are available, we are now lucky enough to be able to provide services in an office-based environment.
- Better sleep- The pressures and strains of varicose veins at the end of the day will find it difficult to sleep at night. Patients also say that they fall asleep quicker and sleep more soundly after laser varicose vein therapy.
Are you struggling from pain of varicose veins?
Our experts of varicose vein removal Miami can help you. They will manage the varicose veins removal in Miami using the analytic approach to health which will allow you to make the behavioral adjustments you need to keep them from returning.