Hair loss is a very common phenomenon in human life. In fact, it is normal to lose 100 strands daily. But what is normal for you might be a challenge for another. Several people do not grow their lost hair back which leads to pattern baldness or complete baldness. Such people need an effective hair loss treatment that can help them grow hair and prevent hair loss.
A variety of hair loss treatments are available nowadays but laser hair loss therapy is the newest addition. It is a quick, convenient, and non-surgical hair loss treatment in Dubai that you can get even while watching Netflix. Feeling curious to know more about it?
We will explain how laser hair therapy works in detail for our readers. Continue reading.
What is Laser Hair Loss Therapy?
Laser hair loss therapy also known as red light therapy or low-level laser therapy (LLLT), is a technique that irradiates photons into the scalp tissues. The weak cells in the scalp absorb those photons which stimulate hair growth. Laser hair loss therapy is a safe and less invasive alternate to hair transplantation.
The theory behind laser hair loss treatment is that low-dose laser light enhances circulation and stimulates the growth of hair follicles.
How does it work?
Laser hair loss treatment in Dubai is performed by using a special device known as Hair Re-growth System (HRGS). It is an integrated system that directs the low-level laser beam to the thinning areas of the scalp. The laser penetrates the roots of the hair follicles and activates the weak hair follicles.�
As a result of this activation, the vascularization process improves and the blood circulation to the hair follicles also increases. The follicles start receiving more supply of oxygen, nutrients, and vitamin which leads to hair regrowth and reduced hair fall.
Effectiveness of Laser Hair Loss Therapy
Low-level laser therapy is an effective non-surgical solution to hair loss problems. Some of its significant advantages include;
- It enhances nutrient absorption in the hair follicles.
- Blood circulation and metabolism are promoted.
- Hair loss is stopped and hair growth is accelerated.
- The health of the scalp is also improved.
- It increases the strength of hair strands.
You can get all these benefits without going under the knife and without any cutting or stitching. Moreover, there are no side effects of laser hair loss therapy and you do not feel any pain.
Some Important Facts
Apart from the advantages that low-level laser therapy offers, some facts do not look much promising. What are those facts? Let�s find out!
- It is a time-consuming procedure that requires multiple sessions in a week for several months.
- It is a costly procedure. You will have to spend thousands of dollars annually.
- The effectiveness of this treatment varies from patient to patient. People suffering from advanced stages of hair loss will not be benefitted from this treatment.
- Laser hair therapy can interact with certain medications that you might be taking regularly. Therefore, people who are taking photosensitizing medicines should avoid laser therapy.
The results of the laser hair loss treatment seem to be inconsistent but it works for both men and women. A study in 2014 revealed that laser therapy stimulates hair re-growth in both men and women. Still, more research is needed to analyze the effectiveness of low-level laser therapy.
Laser Hair loss treatment is the latest addition to hair restoration procedures. It is a non-surgical treatment option for people who are suffering from hair loss. It works to stimulate the growth of weak hair follicles by using laser light. However, do check the candidacy criteria before opting for the procedure. Not every individual is an ideal candidate for laser therapy. Therefore, consult with an experienced doctor before the treatment.