Camel Ride Dubai is perfect for tourists who want to experience the unique tradition of the Emirates. Whether you are a first-timer or a seasoned traveler, our expert guides will help you get the most out of your camel safari experiences in Dubai. We have a team of professional and courteous tour guides who not only help you with the training needed to enjoy your camel ride, but also assist you when you are on the back of the camel. We help you feel very comfortable and friendly with the animal while you enjoy your ride.
With our help, you can pet the animal while feeling the soul of the desert in this magical journey. Ride the magnificent camel and feel the rhythm of its movement as it crosses the desert. Sitting on the impressive height of the animal, you can see beyond the huge sand dunes and marvel at the natural beauty of the place. Our superb camel trekking experience will allow you to understand the importance of the desert animal while having more time to explore the desert in its most serene form.
Experience life in the desert with Camel Ride Dubai. A lifetime experience you will never forget. Take this opportunity to ride a camel through the desert sands of Dubai. Explore the desert in a higher way, see the huge desert on top of a camel.
Do you want to know in depth the Arab way of life in Dubai? If you are visiting Dubai for the first time, it is imperative that you try the unforgettable experience of camel trekking in Dubai for a rewarding trip. The Arab culture and way of life have a strong impact on camels in their daily life. Most people in Dubai and other remote areas still use camels as their primary means of transport. Let us bring a sense of nostalgia as you explore Dubai’s sprawling desert by camel.
Whether you are going on an afternoon desert safari or a morning desert safari, you can make the most of your time by enjoying a luxurious camel ride in Dubai with us.
Things to know before booking the camel ride in Dubai:
- Pick up and return included in the price.
- Tour duration includes all transportation.
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book the camel trek online.
- Our team will let you know if there are any changes to the tour due to weather or an emergency.
- Alternatively, you can book an evening desert safari or a morning desert safari with camel ride.
- There will be no entertainment shows or alcohol during the holy month of Ramadan.
- We will let you know the exact pick up time on the day of the tour.
- Once you have booked the camel trek online, you will receive an email confirmation.
- You can find more photos on our Facebook or Instagram page.
How much does a camel ride Dubai cost?
Share Camel rides in Dubai cost AED 250 per adult and AED 200 per child between 3 and 10 years old. Infants under the age of three will participate in this tour free of charge. A private camel ride Dubai costs AED 250. A maximum of 7 people are allowed in the vehicle.