AT&T is one of the well liked email services which involves phone technology as well. It is also one of the largest multinational telecommunications companies. Also, it is the second largest mobile telephone service provider. The founder of AT&T is Thomas Sanders and he developed it in the United States. The headquarters is in Whitaker in Dallas, Texas. In surveys it has been found that the number of users who are subscribed in AT&T has increased rapidly, which means att.net email users have increased tremendously.
It also has Wi-Fi for public and private networks, flexible model, Wi-Fi 6 and industry leading support. Since AT & T has a personal cloud, users can back up, Sync, access and store important contents.
Login process for AT&T email:
Many consider the login process for AT&T email to be difficult. If you understand, it will be very easy for you to use it. You can log in just in a few steps.
- The first step is go to att.net login
Open the browser and then do the first step. Then a page will appear, click on to the AT&T – Login. Then the login page will appear with details like User ID, password and sign in.
2. Enter your user ID
You would have created your AT&T email account with a user ID, enter that into it. When you create, have in mind that your user ID must be unique. Even if you forgot your user Id, you can recover it. So if you forgot it, click forgot user ID.
3. Type the password
Type your password in it. When you forgot your password, then click on forgot password. Enter the details that are asked. Finally, you will be able to recover your AT&T ID.
4. Keep me signed in (this step is not mandatory)
If you want to avoid typing your user ID and password whenever you login into your account, then select the box ‘Keep me signed in for 2 weeks’. After 2 weeks you will have to enter your AT&T user ID and password.
5. Final step is to ‘sign in’
After completing all the above steps, then click sign in.
After signing in, the att.net homepage will appear.
How to Create AT&T email:
Creating AT&T email is simple and easy. Many think it is complicated, but it is not so. Follow these simple steps to complete the AT&T email account successfully.
1. First, you have to go to currently.com.
2. Then click sign in.
3. Then the login screen will appear, choose to create an AT & T account. Then type the user name, first name, last name and your date of birth. Finally, click next.
4. To secure your account, you have to add your mobile number, ZIP code and an alternate email. After entering all the information, click send code. You will receive a code.
5. Next, you have to enter the code and click on continue.
6. Add your information to create your AT&T email address and password successfully.
7. Then you will have to enter your profile info and also set security questions and also answer for it.
8. Then follow up to verify your AT&T account.
9. Copy and paste your email address, password and security question and answer. If you forget this information, you will have to follow further steps. To prevent that it is asked to print or copy.
10. Select continue, here is your AT&T account.
If you are one of the users and finding trouble in logging into it, then here are a few easy steps to login.
Benefits of AT&T account:
· You will receive information like latest news, stocks, sports and weather.
· You can customize your home page.
· You cannot miss anything that’s on your calendar.
· You get access to movies, concerts and many more interesting events.
· Eligible for HBO Max free just for one month.
In short, users will get access to entertainment, music, dining, services and much more.
Devices in which AT&T Email can be set:
AT&T email can be set in devices, smart devices and basic phones. There will be no single domain. It has a lot of domains like @currently.com, @flash.net, @att.net, @sbcglobal.net, @ameritech.net, @bellsouth.net, @flash.net, @pacbell.net, @nvbell.net, @wans.net and many other domains.
There are also AT&T apps. This app helps the users to manage their internet, phone, and wireless, TV accounts just with your smartphone or tablet. This app can be used in many different ways as follows:
· Paying your bills
· Check your usage
· Order/shop new devices
· Search to know any information
This app can be used with iOS 10.3 or up and Android 5.0 or up.