Instagram is a platform where not only famous people exist but also where people can get famous. The site provides equal space and opportunities for everyone to show their bits. It was just an instant picture-sharing platform at the beginning, but now it’s totally a game-changer in many people’s lives. With 1 billion monthly active users, it’s one of the top social media platforms in the world. So naturally, it has unimaginable potential within its hold. So there are more opportunities arises for business-oriented people. Not only them, but the main pulling factor of Instagram is also entertainment. Most people open the app to see something refreshing and to kill time depending upon their interests.
So if you play your cards wisely, you could get into their favorite list. That’s what makes you famous. Famous personalities on Instagram are called celebrities or influencers. Influencers are people who associate with the promotion of products or any other services. Basically, they have a high number of followers and as well as a high engagement rate on their posts. So how to become famous on Instagram? not easy but still achievable.
There are some ways you could follow to make your dream come true.
MAKE A RAVISHING PROFILE
The first step you have to do is set up your profile. This is the place where viewers come to know about you before following or contacting you. So it should be more than attractive. This is how you can do it
- Add a good display picture. It is the thing that creates the first impression on viewers even before they visit your profile.
- Craft a bio that is intriguing, funny, and also defines you in simple lines. It should be short and sweet.
- Change the profile into a business profile to get more exposure and features.
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GONNA DO
Yes. you read it right. You have to know what you are good at, and what you are going to do in your account. It may be anything like sports, music, reviews, travel, or whatever your niche is, you have to find it. Because you can’t simply gain reach and popularity without a specific niche. Then you have to create content related to it. For example, if you are a traveler, you can create content based on it such as travel vlogs, tips, reviews about places, recommendations, etc.
After content, the next thing that should be in priority is your posts. People get your content only through posts. So you have to create quality posts that help your content to reach people as it is. There are some tips to improve your posting quality
- Pay attention to the quality of the pictures that you are going to upload. Avoid the ones which are blurry or unclear or pixelated.
- Use editing tools to edit or retouch your photos before posting. This will improve the look of it.
- Add good captions to the posts. Captions drive many people to interact with your posts that will help you to become popular with automatic Instagram likes on your content
- Choose the best time to post your content. Best time in the sense, the time when your most followers are most active. This will give you a good reach and increase the engagement numbers on your posts.
Instagram stories are the area where you can impress many people with little effort in a short time. Stories attract more people and also interactions. There are lots of features available to make your stories more attractive such as polls, quiz, ask me a question that will create engagement opportunities.
These are some basic things that will help you to get fame on Instagram. If you keep doing it and getting better regularly, you can hit high numbers and reach new heights. So stop waiting and start your work right now.