Lighting your home is a straightforward — and surprisingly inexpensive — a task that often goes unnoticed. But its effects on our overall health and comfort levels can be surprisingly dramatic. So make sure to take this step today!
Lighting significantly impacts our overall wellness by influencing everything from how we sleep to how well we feel during the day. For instance, research has shown that blue light, which lights up screens and causes trouble sleeping, causes an imbalance in melatonin production and disrupts sleep cycles. Interior designers often recommend using contrasting highlights and shadows when painting or decorating, but this is also beneficial because it lets us see when entering a room. The Lutec Lighting coupon code helps you to enjoy high-quality lights at a discount.
So, if you’re wondering if it’s time for an update, ask yourself a few questions.
- Do I want dim or bright lights?
Before deciding what kind of lighting your house should have, you first need to know what type of light is best for you and your family. If you’re choosing between soft light and bright light, keep in mind that bright light can cause eye strain and overexposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays over time, whereas dim light can make you feel more relaxed and sleepier.
- Do I want warm or cool lights?
Furthermore, there are two types of lighting: warm and cool. Cool light is preferred for bedrooms so that you don’t have to turn on the heater during the colder months. Warm light has a better effect on hormones and can help improve or at least improve your mood. However, some friendly light sources may cause eye fatigue, so it’s a good idea to look for a lamp with a soft glow to reduce this.
- Do I want lights clustered together or spread out?
There are benefits to both groupings. Clustered lights can be used to divide up a room, but not clustered lights are usually cheaper and less dim. While spreading out light can provide all the benefits of clustered light without the problems, it’s almost always more expensive.
After you answer a few questions, you’ll have a good idea of what sort of lighting will work best for you. Additionally, the Lutec Lighting discount code is also a must-have if you want to buy the most trusted and high-quality lights at a discounted price.
Here are some simple ways to achieve better lighting in your space:
- Install brighter bulbs or add extra lights.
- Add recessed lighting to add light and depth to a room at the same time.
- Use task lights to provide focused light for specific areas, such as on your computer or your countertop while you cook.
- Replace old-fashioned string lights with newer options.
- Add lighting to your entryway to set the mood as soon as you walk in.
- Organize your lighting so that bulbs aren’t hidden underneath furniture or behind a TV or a plant.
- Use mirrors strategically to bounce light around the room and make small spaces feel more significant.
- Add soft lighting in the bedroom to help you fall asleep and wake up refreshed.
- Use LED bulbs that fit into your existing fixtures to save energy and money.
- Adhere to minimum wattage usage when choosing your bulbs so you won’t waste energy with lights that aren’t needed.
The entire process of lighting installation is not as complicated as you would think. However, the Lutec Lighting promo code takes the hassle out of it, making it even easier.