Quickbooks is one of the most-used accounting software. It can be used to carry out different activities like accounting, bookkeeping, payroll management, and much more. But, users can still face some bugs while using the application. For the convenience of users, the company has introduced different tools to fix the bugs. In this article, we are going to talk about one such tool called Quickbooks install diagnostic tool. The tool can be used to automatically diagnose and resolve the errors related to the installation of the Quickbooks application. You can easily download the tool from the official website. Read the article to know how to install Quickbooks install diagnostic tool and fix issues.
Procedure to Download and Install Quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool
To fix the issues, you need to install the Quickbooks install diagnostic tool on the system. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow.
- First, you will have to download the Qb install tool on the system. It will be available on the official website and you need to download it according to your hardware.
- When done, you will have to save the downloaded file to an accessible location.
- Now, open the downloaded folder and then look for the Quickbooks desktop install diagnostic tool.exe file. Click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now, agree to the terms and conditions and then follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- When done, you need to start the system and then make sure to update all the components related to the Quickbooks application.
Procedure to Resolve the Error Using Quickbooks Desktop Install Diagnostic Tool
Now, you can use the Quickbooks install diagnostic tool to fix the installation issues that you can face with the device. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow.
Step 1: Go to the Diagnose Connection Tab
This is the first tab in the install diagnostic tool window. You need to click on it to check the system and also, check the connection. Also, the tool will help you to set up the Quickbooks company file.
Step 2: verify the Firewall
Now, the next step is to check the status of the firewall installed on the system. Also, if there is an issue, you can choose to make the required changes.
Steps 3: Check the Connectivity
The last step is to check if the system is connected properly or not. Also, analyze the connection with all the workstations.
Steps to Install in Selective-Startup Mode
- To begin with, you need to open the system in startup mode.
- When done, you will have to start the Run command by pressing the Windows key and R key together.
- Now, in the box, you will have to write MSConfig and then press the Ok button.
- Next, you need to choose the general option. Now, click on the Hide all Microsoft services option.
- After this, you need to choose the option to disable all and then untick the option for hiding Microsoft services.
- When done, you need to go through the list of all the services and then tick the checkbox for the windows installer. Now, click on the OK option,
- When done, you need to open the system configuration option and then start the system. Also, open the system in normal configuration.
Other Methods to Fix Installation Issues
Method 1: Run Quickbooks Install Tool Using Quickbooks Tool Hub
- To start with, you need to download the Quickbooks tool hub on the system and then install it on the system.
- After this, you will have to open the application and then click on the installation issues option.
- In the next window, you will have to choose the Quickbooks install diagnostic tool option.
- Now, you will have to wait for the diagnosis to complete. On completion, you will have to start the system again. Also, check that you have updated all the components of the Quickbooks application.
Method 2: Update Windows
- First, you will have to press the Windows key and then in the search bar type, windows update.
- Now, you need to follow all the steps appearing on the system to complete the process.
- When the process will complete, you will have to start the system again.
Method 3: Install and Uninstall Quickbooks Desktop
- First, you will have to open the control panel on the system.
- You will then have to click on the programs option and then click on the uninstall option.
- After this, a list of all the installed programs will appear on the screen.
- Look for the Quickbooks option and then choose to uninstall it.
- Let uninstall complete. On completion, you need to start the system again.
- In the end, you will have to install the latest version of the Quickbooks application again on the system.
To Wind Up
Quickbooks install diagnostic tool can help you to fix all the installation issues that you can face. The tool is easier to use and you can easily fix the issues by following all the steps mentioned. We hope that the article was helpful.