Yogic techniques completely boost the health and well-being of the practitioners, whether you are an expert or a newbie to the art of yoga. You as a beginner can get confused while choosing a suitable yoga training course that will fulfill your specific needs and benefit them mentally and physically. It is all about self-discovery and part of that is discovering the path you truly want to take forward. Practicing yoga every day is the best habit one can bring into their lives! It is a definite game-changer! Daily Yoga practice brings in a lot of joy, peace, balance, calmness and tranquility.
First you decide what type of class you need?
- Online Yoga Classes
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Exclusive Ladies Batch
- Personalized Classes
Do you want to pursue yoga Certification?
If Yes, Then you can get: Diploma in Yoga – Yoga Teacher Training Certification Programme.
This Certification Course in Bangalore is a for desire Yoga practitioners and Yoga enthusiasts who love to learn Authentic Yoga, Traditional and Classical, and get certified from the best Yoga institute in India and and most highly reputed global Yoga institutions which is having more than 40 years of experience, and is considered the ‘IIM of Yoga’ .
Style of Yoga
In today world, you will find many forms of yoga. Eventually, not all styles of yoga are suitable for you. Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Iyengar yoga, and Power yoga are forms of some Active yoga which are inturn the forms of classical yoga.
- Classical Pranayam: It is the skill of prolongation and control of breath which helps in bringing conscious awareness to breathing and the reshaping of breathing habits and patterns.
- Meditation: It is a yogic process of providing a deep rest to the human body by allowing the mind to calm down to its basal states.
- AntiGravity Fitness: Which decompresses the spine, it can help to increase strength and flexibility, as well as bring you greater awareness of your body. ‘It’s a real spirit -body- mind experience and our guru says, ‘It also helps in of our day to day lives.
How Experienced The Yoga Training School Is?
- Late Shri T. Krishnamacharya is also known as the Father of Modern Yoga or contemporary yoga
- He was unique in many ways as a Master of Yoga, as a teacher, as an Ayurvedic physician and as a scholar, who revived the practice of yoga in the early 20th century
- A very well – known disciples and students are Sri BKS Iyengar,Shri TKV Desikachar, and Madame Indra Devi.
- He held degrees in all the six Vedas, or Indian philosophies.
- His four famous books on yoga are — Yoga Makaranda, Yogavalli, Yoga Rahasya, and Yogaasanagalu as well as several essays and poetic compositions.
- He served as an Yoga teacher to several Indian Maharajas and their families including the Maharaja of Mysore, The Maharaja of Jaipur, Krishna Raja Wadiyar IV and several others.
Sri Krishna well offers Best Yoga Classes in Bangalore