The spray foam industry acts as a support for the construction industry, and requires a variety of equipment for insulation. One type of equipment is a proportioner, commonly used in the roofing and insulation business. Roofing contractors look to obtain machines from reputed manufacturers for this purpose, thereby ensuring high productivity, performance, and dependability. These manufacturers have their own websites on the Internet, and they are also available with different companies that sell or rent them to contractors.
Reliability is Very Important
Any contractor who looks to buy Graco spray rigs will give high priority to the reliability of spray foam equipment, especially for commercial premises. Of course, timely completion of work as per deadlines is also important. Certain brands have equipment to suit all contractors’ needs, and so their products must be considered carefully.
Types of Commercial Spray Foam Insulation
There are a number of companies that have been making spray foam insulation equipment for many years. Of course, they may be selling these machines through other parts suppliers as well. The main thing to remember here is that a contractor must buy or sell from a company that has been in business for a minimum of 10 years. Here are the different kinds of spray foam insulation in usage:
- Roof Coatings – SPF (Spray Polyurethane Foam) roofs are often impacted by moisture, humidity, wind, surface temperature, and sunlight. To prevent deterioration of the roof from harmful effects of the above, special roof coatings have been made available. They allow the roofs to withstand harsh weather conditions for many years. Polyurea coatingis one such roof coating.
- Roofing Foams – High density insulation is carried out with the help of polyurethane foam, which is a well-known roofing application
- Open Cell Foam Insulation – Little bubbles responsible for making foam are known as cells. Keeping these cells open help to make the foam flexible and soft, and is called open cell foam insulation.
- Closed Cell Foam Insulation – Keeping these cells entirely closed to moisture and air is known as closed cell foam insulation. These cells get pressed close to each other, making them more rigid than the above.
Remember to Follow Best Practices
Spray foam machines must always be used as per standard best practices, which include safety. These practices will ensure that such machines remain durable and can be used efficiently by the contractor. Manufacturer instructions, whether directly from the selling company or in the form of instruction manuals, need to be followed correctly.
What Makes Mobile Spray Foam Rigs Suitable for Operations?
Small spray foam insulation jobs can easily be carried out by usingmobile spray foam rigs. Just like the name sounds, equipment necessary for the SPF job can be fitted into a mobile unit. Such rigs are portable and can be accommodated into trucks or trailers. They are highly customizable as well.
These rigs are placed in vehicles in addition to drum materials, generators, hoses, and other equipment as well. Spray foam insulation is usually carried out over a number of days, sometimes weeks as well.
Major advantages of mobile spray foam rigs are as follows:
- These can be transported for spray foam insulation at inaccessible areas as well
- They act as platforms for advertisement of brands in this field
- Tools and equipment are easily locked within the truck or trailer, making it highly secure. This also means that the vehicle carrying the rig must be parked in a safe place.
Best Warranty in The Market
Companies such as Graco will give their customers comprehensive warranty on all their products. There will be adequate time given in the warranty and suitable replacement services will be available. Companies that provide Graco equipment will always provide parts of high quality.
Equipment Available Online
There is no need to travel to a physical store to get the suitable spray foam equipment anymore. All the information about manufacturer equipment is available on select company websites. Contractors simply have to browse through the products and place requests for the ones they need. In case they want to try different brands, they can check online market recommendations as well.
Equipment for High Output and Low Output Jobs
Companies sell different equipment for high output and different ones for low output jobs in the spray foam industry. This discretion makes it easier to choose the equipment as per exact requirement and budget. For example, a Fusion AP Gun made by Graco can be used to spray paint in a high output jobs, ensuring minimum downtime.
There is tremendous demand for green construction in today’s times, which has been responsible for the skyrocketing growth of the spray foam industry. Energy efficiency has gathered massive momentum and the aim is to make spray foam insulation as environment friendly as possible. Obtaining equipment from a reputed company will ensure that the above is possible.