Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most pursued courses in the world because of its potentiality in providing better career opportunities and there are plenty of options to study abroad MBA programmes. It is sure to make you eligible for enormous job options, in terms of growth and development, such as obtaining a higher-level managerial job that pays well.
So to make it easy for you we have here gathered a couple of reasons to study MBA in Singapore and a set of top-rated countries that provide MBA programmes. The following countries are well known about providing a best Masters in business administration programmes and we’ve also mentioned why the following countries best in terms of living style, cost of living, education finances, healthcare and job opportunities.
- Canada − Canada is a very popular destination for international students who want to study abroad. This country holds some of the finest high-ranking institutions of the world offering high-class education, including MBA degrees. After completing your MBA degree, you can find enough job opportunities in the country itself in industries like mining, manufacturing, agriculture and more. The Canadian economy is prospering in various sector in the technology sector as well, which makes it likely for students holding an MBA degree to explore this genre for potentially high salaries.
- United Kingdom – The UK is known for its leading status in the banking sector. It prepares its own MBA graduates, as well as welcome top MBA graduates around the world to be recruited by top banks here. Most MBA programmes offered in the UK comes with multiple internship courses that help students to build professional connections. MBA courses in the UK are aimed at making students industry-ready by providing practical exposure.
- Germany – The recent years has an increasing growth in the number of students pursuing. Germany holds a higher economy than any other country in Europe. This makes it among the top-ranking countries to offer highest paid jobs to MBA graduates. More than half of the enrolment in German universities come from foreign nationals.
- Australia − The MBA degree offered at Australian universities provides candidates with international recognition. This implies that it makes you eligible to find a job anywhere in the world. Australian universities are known to provide MBA programmes in a wide range of genres, which makes studying in Australia a lot more diverse than any other part of the world.
- Singapore − Singapore (a country in the Asia Pacific region) is steadily coming in the spotlight due to its growing infrastructure and economy. Its universities are popular for offering flexible MBA courses for beginners, executives and professionals. Students are keener on pursuing an MBA here in Singapore because the course curriculum is designed to help students earn a degree while earning by allowing their students to work 16-18 hours a week.
The above-mentioned reasons have led Singapore to host the largest number and most diverse bunch of candidates in each of its universities. Choose from the MBA courses that perfectly fits your lifestyle and sign up for a course today!