Dutch Technology Catheters
DTC is an in-house Dutch-based research & development company that is committed to manufacturing customer-oriented solutions for the decisive long-term relation with our clients. We have specialization in designing and developing minimally intrusive access approaches & delivery devices.
DTC is dedicated to delivering top-quality service and has designed and developed a high-tech PTCA Balloon Catheter by promoting the newest state-of-the-art technology that is being currently used by top-tier companies. Having years of experience within the R&D PTCA space, we are specialized in transferring complete PTCA technology designs to help & improve the quality of medical technology on a global level.
DTC is devoted to technological leadership for the accuracy and quality to offer the clients an added value to their products. The experienced team of the catheter manufacturer organization start-up with the initial concept to together choosing the tech-transfer checklist that requires to be done, offering all the component suppliers, and finally establishing the complete commercialization. All the experienced staff is here to provide the best solutions.
Introduction of Balloon Catheter Materials and Properties
1. Need for catheters
The medical industry has seen the rise in the use of the catheter in diagnosis & treatment technology from past few years. This is resulting in more clinical application and also the demand for PTCA catheters. As per the reports, there are more than 120 types of catheters used in urology while more than 100 catheters for the diagnosis &cure of other diseases.
2. Introduction of Catheter Balloon Materials and Properties
Catheter balloon material has various kinds of materials that are being used in the manufacturing, each with different properties.?
- There are organic polymer materials that are being used in medical plastic products and products for different purposes
- Next is the biomedical catheter balloon material with special properties and specific functions that have applications in medical and health care fields such as surgical repair, diagnosis, analyzing, and curing diseases
- Medical catheter plastic is a synthetic polymer material with a biocompatibility feature
Catheter manufacturing has a vast history in which all the materials that can be used to create tubular products are used by catheter manufacturer companies. The materials include silicone rubber, polyurethane, and its block copolymers, polytetrafluoroethylene, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polymethylmethacrylate, polyurethane, polyethylene terephthalate, nylon, ABS, and polycarbonate.
Being a leading catheter manufacturer, DTC uses advanced technology for the design and development of high-quality balloon and PTCA balloon catheters, serving the medical industry in cardiovascular, GI, radiology, and urology markets.??
Types of Balloon Catheters
At DTC, we provide our customers with non-compliant, semi-compliant, and compliant balloons in an extensive range of material configurations. Our balloons are produced from special materials, low-profile and extremely concentric balloon tubing with state-of-the-art manufacturing technology. The other skills include multi-layer and multi-lumen designs of balloons.?
- Non-Compliant Balloon: The non-compliant balloon has minimum growth and robust rated burst pressure. It combines high-level precision and material building technologies for optimum dependability and deliverability.
- Semi-Compliant Balloon: This balloon catheter is specially managed for crossing the most severe wounds and tracing tortuous anatomy, they are tailored for every injury size.
DTC manufacturers are the single source partners who offer best in class quality product development that you can rely on. Our team of qualified engineers manufacturers the high quality performance low pressure thermoplastic elastomers like pebax with properties ideally suited to medical applications in variety of sizes. It is a biocompatible material with high tensile strength, temperature resistance, and radiopacity, while also allowing for various type of thermoforming modifications Our manufacturing partner has the expertise to custom tailor the mechanical ptca balloon catheter to yields the better results in interventional cardiology. Few are following :
- Special compounded blends such as TPU/Pebax and Pebax/Nylon
- Multi-layer structures
- Balloon diameter – 2mm to 20mm+
- Balloon length – 10 mm to 30 mm
- Dilation and Delivery balloons for 0.014?, 0.018? & 0.035? systems
- RBP?s up to 40ATM+
The shapes and designs of the medical balloon catheter are custom from:
- dog bones
- offset, tapered
- Dilation -The balloon-tipped catheter apply a force to expand the unclogged arteries. They are non-elastic and attach to their size and shape under pressure. The application areas include esophageal dilatation, ureteral dilatation, heart valve dilatation, etc.
- Stent Delivery – The medical balloons can be used to enlarge and post-stretch the stents to slit the rate of arterial restenosis and subtle reclosure ensuing angioplasty. The low-compliant balloons don?t let the over-expansion of arteries occur.
The application area also includes arranging various instruments or devices to settle on one wall in a vessel or body cavity.
- Occlusion – These low-pressure, elastomeric balloons can fill up several shape body cavities.
- Endovascular Graft Delivery – The balloon can be extended within the artery to open and connect grafts to an artery wall
- Energy Delivery – As the high-pressure balloons have ultra-thin walls, it provides a high rate of heat transfer, and can be used to transfer heat or cold
- Light Therapy – The optical clearance of PET balloons allows light transmission over an extensive spectrum. This makes them fully fit for Laser Balloon Angioplasty and Photodynamic Therapy with light-activated drugs.
- Drug Transfer – The balloon, specifically a dog-bone-shaped, can be used to seal off an area that needs to be cured without revealing a large area to the treatment.